Talking to my friends about you.

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/CHUNJI’S POV

How tragic is this?! I already asked her to go to prom with me, and that definitely brought me so much courage to finally do so! But what happened? I was too late. Jinyoung asked her first. Tsk!

I was hobbling my way back home, having my gorgeous face suffer because of frowning too much. Ugh. How worse can this day get? Am I not too gorgeous to resist?! Okay, I’ll stop being conceited. I still think I look super gorgeous though… If ever I become a super hero, my powers won’t compare to my looks. I’ll be defeating my enemies because of my gorgeousness. Women, will fall for me, while men, will suicide themselves after feeling too insecure. Who knows? It’s definitely a good deal. Ugh… What am I even thinking.

Finally arriving home, I entered and found my friends waiting for me.

“Hyung!” Ricky waved.

“’Sup!” LJOE greeted.

“Hi guys! Did you wait long?”

“Nah, not really…”

“Good to know.” I turned to LJOE, “Hey, let’s talk.”

“About?”

“Just come here.

“Fine.” He slumped. He then hobbled towards me. “What?” He crossed his arms huffily.

“I asked _______ out to prom.”

“What?! For real!?” His eyes twinkled.

“Yes. Really.”

He elbowed me. “Who knew you’d have guts to do it.” He winked.

“Yeah… well…” I lowered my head and balled my hands into a tight fist as I was getting myself ready for the humiliation I’ll get. “She rejected me.” I yammered.

As an expected response, LJOE tried to hold in his laughter. “Prbbt…” He snickered. “Sorry.” He cleared his throat. “I’ll stop.” He lied, eventually he flizzened. “Hahaha! I can’t believe the Lee Chan Hee got rejected by a girl!” He chortled.

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes and walked away.

“Wait!” He grabbed my shoulder. “Who’s she going with then?”

“Jinyoung-sunbae.” I snorted.

“J-jinyoung? Whoa… She got a senior as a date. I wonder how envious other girls will be…” He muttered.

“Whatever.”

“I have plan!!” His eyes twinkled.

“What?”

“Make her jealous!”

“Jealous?” I raised an eyebrow. “No need. I don’t want to.”

“You want to know if she likes you back or what?!”

“I want to, but she probably doesn’t so it’s not necessary.”

“It doesn’t seem like it though…” He murmured.

“What?” I didn’t hear him.

“Nothing. Anyways, let’s get you a lady for prom.” He winked.

He dragged me out of my house.

/YOUR POV

“So… to get it all summed up, you’re going to prom with Jinyoung, but only as friends?” Nana briefly said.

“Yeah…”

“Whoa… who knew both guys would ask you. What’s difficult is that you like the both of them.”

“I don’t.”

“What do you mean?”

“I already like Chan Hee… and just him.  My feelings for Jinyoung faded away. I-I… I feel bad. Really bad.” I lowered my head.

“It’s alright.” She gave me a comforting hug. “It’s all part of life, isn’t it? Getting confused, it happens to everyone! It’s normal that you get confused about your feelings. But, _______, doesn’t mean you’re unsure of your feelings, it gives you the right to play with others’. Be sure to let Jinyoung know the truth. Don’t let him get hurt. Don’t give him the wrong idea that you still like him.” She chided.

I let out a small smile. “Thanks Nana. You’re the best! Whenever I’m lost, you always help me. You’re a good friend…”

“Just doing my thing.” She beamed. “Glad I can help.”

“Tsk!” I lightly slapped her arm.

I wonder what’ll happen in prom… I pondered.

++++ ++++++++++

Sorry for this boring chapter… ;______; but anyways, let’s see what will happen in the prom ;) kkk~ Look forward to it! :D

Thank you for reading! :D Feel free to comment! ^^;;