What am I to You? (Part I)

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/CHUNJI'S POV

“You’re weird.” She told me.

“Yeah… I’ve noticed.” I let out an awkward smile.

She paused and locked her eyes on me, “Okay. I can’t take it anymore. Say it!” She said. “Tell me why are you suddenly being nice to me?!”

“I don’t know.” I faced her. “I told you, I have no idea why.”

“Sure…” She narrowed her eyes, and walked away.

“I don’t know why.” I shouted. “I don’t know why I feel like I’m falling for you…”

"W-what?” She stuttered.

“I said," I locked eyes with her. "I feel like I’m falling for you..." 

"You're falling for..." She pointed herself. "...me?" She raised an eyebrow.

"No!!" I denied. "I said, I feel like I'm falling for you, not that I'm falling for you!" I stuck my tongue out at her.

Okay, I know I may sound like a liar for denying, but come on! I don't want to admit the truth yet... But, it does seem like it right? ...That I am falling for her... OH GOD. WHAT HAS THAT FRIGGIN' DREAM DONE!!! MY LIFE... RUINED!

"Oh... okay." She sighed. "You're unpredictable."

"What?"

"Nothing~" She whistled.

I walked towards her, and helped her clean. "You know..." I gazed at her. "It's our last day together..."

She gaped at me.

"Er.. I mean our last day to clean... you know.. to clean.. the covered court... this covered court." I cleared my throat.

"Ah..." She giggled. "Yeah... it is, isn't it?" She smiled at me. 

I continued gazing at her. It was the first time I saw her giggle and smile around me. She usually frowns, glares, and sticks her tongue out at me, but ever since this community service thing... Things kinda changed. And, honestly, I'm glad it did. Seeing her giggle, and smile while I'm around, I realized things about her that I never knew. _______ has the most stunning smile. She has a cute personality. She's not an easy girl, but she doesn't play hard-to-get. She's unique, in a every way that I actually like. I smiled back at her.

"You're not so bad after all Chan Hee..." She told me.

My heart fluttered. "Thank you..." I smiled at her.

 The next day in school, I entered the classroom with a big smile on my face. I walked to my desk and, smiled at _______.

“Hello~” I beamed at her.

“Hey!” She smiled.

The moment I sat down, I realized something.

I realized that all eyes are on _______ and me. Some were whispering to each other, some had their eyeballs pop out of their eyes, some have their jaws dropped, and some looked super confused.

I raised an eyebrow at them, “What?!”

Eventually, they all looked away and went back to mind their own business. Geez people these days! Tsk!

“Yo.” LJOE tapped my left shoulder.

“Oh hey dude!”

“Are you sick?!”

I felt insulted. “WHAT?”

“It’s just… you… _______... “ He cleared his throat. “Smiled at each other…”

“And so?”

“So?!” He shouted. “ ‘So’?! So is all you can say?! Dude. You have been enemies ever since fifth grade! Glaring, fighting, and frowning at each other is your thing! You can’t expect everyone to not be confused when one day, we just see the both of you smile at each other!!” He scolded.

Oh.

So that’s why people were suddenly looking at the both of us like that… I mean, yeah, I get a lot of attention because of my super good-looks, but having that attention shared with _______, that’s a different story.

“Do you now get why people were—“

“Yeah… I got it.” I cut his sentence off. “But, I don’t care what rumours they make.” I told him. “I mean, so what if we become friends? It’s not their business, It’s _______’s and mine.”

“So… are you trying to say that… you two… are… Friends?” He furrowed his eyebrows.

“I-I…I don’t know!!”

“But you smiled at her!!” He shouted. “Most importantly, she smiled back!!”

“Okay! Okay! I don’t know! Geez! Bother me about this next time!” I whined.

My mind was having a mental break down trying to process all of LJOE’s pointless questions. However… one question hit me...

 _______ and I... are we now friends? Or… are we still enemies… I don’t really know…

Oh well. Only one way to find out... I smirked.

++++ ++++++++++

Guys... sorry for the lame chappie... ;____;

On the next chapter, we’ll see what idea Chunji came up with so that he can find out if the two of you are now friends, or still enemies ;) kkk~

Thank you for reading~ ♥ Feel free to comment your opinions and ideas~ :D