I Can't Ignore You Forever

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/CHUNJI’S POV

 I can’t believe that I have to do community service!! Argh!! Eh!! I don’t want to do this!! This will ruin my reputation!! I don’t want my beautiful hands to get dirty and tired!! I don’t want to be sweaty!! Eh!!

“See what you got us into?...” _______ told me with a soft voice. She’s obviously disappointed that she had to go through this. Well, as long as she’s sad! Good enough for me! I smirked.

“Well, it looks like your loss, not mine.” I winked.

She snorted. “Whatever!”

“Okay! We’re finally in the court!” I announced as she gaped at me.

“I can’t believe you!? You’re ought to work and you’re actually reaction-less??!”

“Psh! Who said I’ll work?” I chuckled. “Now, if you need me, which would NOT happen, I’ll be in the bleachers taking a nap, or texting pretty ladies. Now off to work you go!”

I walked toward the bleachers but _______ grabbed my collar.

“Ya!!” I shouted. “Hands off me!” She let go, I turned to face her. “What was that for?!”

“I won’t do all the work.” She picked a basketball up, and shoved it to me. Ouch.. "Now, Help." She hissed.

“Make me.” I threw the basketball aside.

“You’re getting on my nerves…” _______ said as she balled her hands into a tight fist.

I looked at her hands. Whoa… she’s really angry… My eyes widened. Out of pity, I picked a ball up and threw it back into the box. Afterwards, without a word, I walked away.

“Ya! Where do you think you’re going?!” She asked furious.

“I’m done.” I told her. “I already put the ball back there.” I impudently said with a smirk. I turned my back on her again.

“Ow!” I shouted as a basketball hit my right shoulder hard. “Ya!” I glared at her.

“Hmmpff!” She smirked at me.

I marched towards her and grabbed her shoulders. I forcefully turned her around, so she can face me. “Ya! What was that for!? Huh!?” I shouted with our faces only an inch apart from each other. I ended up softly gazing at her face. She has beautiful deep hazel brown eyes… I suddenly felt my heart flutter.

“W-why are you looking at me like that..” She stuttered.

I blinked as I went back to my senses. I shoved her. “Tsk! Forget it! You’re hopeless.”

“Why?”

I faced her. “Why? Why what?” I crossed my arms.

“Why? Why am I hopeless? Aren’t you the one?? You’re the one so full of yourself! You’re the jerk! You’re despicably rude! You’re a flirt! You expect everyone to fawn over you! You like to please everyone! You think that the whole world revolves around you! You’re—“

“Shut up!” I interrupted. “You think you know me?! All you have ever done was hate me! Nag me! See all my bad sides! But have you ever thought that maybe I’m not that bad!?? Whenever I try to be nicer towards you, you snort at me! Glare at me! Curse me!” I shouted.”WHY? Huh!? Why?”

“Tsk!” She snorted. “You try being nicer towards me? Psh! Yeah right! You never tried being nice to me! What you’re trying to do is win over me! Not be nice to me!”

“Why are we always fighting!!" I stomped my feet. "I’m sick and tired of it! Can’t we get along at least once?!” I whined.

“Yeah Chan Hee! Can’t we?! Can’t we get along just once?!! You actually dare to ask me that?! I swear! You are NOT the only one tired of fighting with each other. So, let’s stop all this. Let’s ignore each other for the rest of our life!” She walked away without a word.

This was not what I wanted...I ran to her and took hold of her hand. She tried to pull her hand away but I held onto it tighter. “I can’t ignore you forever.” I told her then walked away after I let go of her hand.

I slammed the door of the covered court close.

++++ ++++++++++

Yieee~~ >////< Wah!! Chunji ! >////< Hahaha!

 How's the fanfic? :)) Thank you for reading~