Let it happen

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/YOUR POV

He pulled away from the kiss. “Told you I can kiss you.” Chunji his lip, and smirked.

I was left in a great daze. I was completely dumb-founded.

“You okay?” He asked. “_______?”

“Oh… what? “I finally came back with my senses. “W-what did you just do??”

“You want it to be like Déjà vu? ‘Cause I’d be glad to kiss you again.” He flashed one of his evil smile.

“Yuck!!” I shoved him.

“Ow!” He whimpered.

I immediately wiped my lips with a handkerchief. “You’re totally unpredictable.”

“You obviously liked it. I mean, why didn’t you pull away?” He laughed.

“Well, your arms were wrapped around me!!”

“Well, did you even try to get away?”

He caught me. He’s right. Did I even try to get away? “I-I… Well I was surprised okay!! I was too surprised to move!”

“Lies~” He grinned.

“Who knew that you actually have a future when it comes to !” I shrugged. “I can’t believe you!”

“? Seriously? Look _______. I told you that I can kiss you. And, I warned you that I will. But did you listen? NO. You didn’t.”

“Well, I thought you were bluffing! Unfortunately you weren’t! What kind of person can do that?! Who the hell can kiss the girl they don’t even like?!”

“I like you. What are you saying?”

I paused. “You what…?”

“Nothing~ Forget it. I’ll tell you again next time. When you aren’t all mad.”

“Tsk! Whatever.”

“But seriously… can you ever fall for me?”

“Why do you want to know…?” I asked with my heart racing.

“I-I… just.” He hid his red face.

“What if I can’t.” I answered and his expression seemed to turn dull. “…and, what if I can?”

He suddenly brightened. “So… Can you?” He leaned in.

I stared deeply into his eyes. “I… yeah… I don’t want to admit it. But, yeah… I can.”

“If you can … Are you willing to? Or you’ll deprive yourself from loving me?”

“Honestly, I’ll be stopping myself from falling for you…”

“Don’t.” He gently pulled me into an embrace. “If ever there’s a day you’ll fall for me... Let it happen. Fall for me. The deeper, the better.” He my hair and his hug got tighter.

He had my heart fluttering. You won’t stop me? I thought. That’s a relief then… ‘Cause I already fell for you. Chan Hee-ah… I like you.