DON'T touch me Lee Chan Hee

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/YOUR POV

During class discussion, I can feel Chunji glance at me again and again… I couldn’t help but finally look at him, to see if I’m just being delusional to think that he’s actually glancing my way or if he really is looking at me. I looked at him and caught him steal a glance. His eyes widened and a huge red blush creeped up into his cheeks. He cleared his throat and immediately looked away. So he really was glancing at me. A small smile creeped into my face.

What the!? I just caught him glance at me and I’m smiling!? Oh god, tell me this isn’t happening!!

After class, I was again, forced to stay so I can clean up the covered court with Er—Chunji. Ugh.

We were walking side by side when Jinyoung-oppa appeared. I beamed.

“_______-ah!” He was about to throw his arms around me but paused when he saw Chunji. He glanced at the both of us with suspicions. He faced me and grabbed my wrist, “I’ll ask you something…”

Jinyoung and I left Chunji glaring at the both of us. He was looking irritated and impatient.

“I thought you hated the guy?” Jinyoung said.

“Yeah. I hate him.” I blinked. “Why?”

“The two of you looked like—“

“Excuse us.” Chunji suddenly appeared out of nowhere cutting off Jinyoung's sentence. He took my wrist and dragged me away from him. What’s weird was that… I didn’t pull away… I just glanced back at Jinyoung.

“Hey…” I told him as I was gazing at his hand holding my wrist.

“What?” He continued dragging me.

“Won’t you let go?”

“Let go?” He blinked. “Of what?”

“MY WRIST! YOU IDIOT!” I shouted at him.

“Oh!” He let go. “Oh! Haha! Sorry~”

“Psh!” I rolled my eyes. “What was that for?! Why’d you drag me away from my cru—Er… Jinyoung!”

“LOL…” He chuckled.

“Well?”

 “I-I… Honestly… I don’t know.” He admitted as he sheepishly inserted his hands in his pockets.

“You… DON’T know?” I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. He whistled.

“Let’s go?” He totally ignored my question.

“Tsk!” I rolled my eyes.

He held my hand and led me to the covered court.

“Ya!” I gave him a death glare.

“What?”

“Let go. Don’t touch me.”

“Oh! Sorry…” He sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. *Why did I hold her hand?!*

After minutes of walking together side by side, the both of us finally arrived to clean the covered court.

++++ ++++++++++

Yiee~~ >////<

Let's see Chunji's POV of this scene in the next chapter~ :D

Afterwards we'll see the scene when they'll clean the covered court together. ;) 

Kkk~ Sorry if this chapter's kinda boring ;______; Thank you for reading!! :D Feel free to type down your thoughts~~ kkk >////<