Chapter 3

Topposites Attract
       My fingers tightened around the small object in my hand which was the USB drive. The infamous USB drive given to me by Taewoo, he told me to transfer a few of the music files into here and then just give it to him. As simple as it sounded, I had no clue how I was going to get my hands on those files. The small thing felt smooth in my hands, almost as if I could lose it so easily.
       Shaking my head, I got off my skateboard and picked it up as I went inside the building. I was in employee here now. I didn't need confirmation by security to get it, I could now just walk in whenever I wanted! Yg entertainment! This was the one time in my life where a dream had come true.
But I felt a sudden pang of guilt stab into my sides as I thought of the slick USB drive in my hand. I wasn't going in to work there...I was going to steal.
         Inside there were a few people, all staffs or just average looking people, no celebrities or anyone famous. I awkwardly walked on as my other hand tightened it's grasp on the skateboard.
No one seemed to really realize who I was and just ignored me. Well of course, I wasn't really a sight to see. I had all of my dirty blonde hair tucked underneath a black snap back and kept a hoodie over it. And my outfit was nothing more than just a clean white sweatshirt and skinny jeans, matched with my rustic blue Nike Jays.
         I walked past the cafeteria and through the halls. But from behind, I could hear some sort of a rolling sound. A sound so familiar...the sound of the wheels of a skateboard.
        "If you have a skateboard, you should ride it!!" A laughing voice cried out through the hallway, closer and closer until it hit my head.
I quickly turned around to see who it was. The hallway was dim but I could still make out the face. It was a guy on a skateboard, riding it with ease, showing his obvious experience with it. His eyes were smiling and so were his wide friendly lips. The way he looked at me seemed as if we had been friends ever since we were born...despite the fact that I didn't even know who he was. He had two little braids sticking out underneath his red cap which had a cute design on it. 
Oh my god, I want that hat. 
        This guy was perfect. His awesome carefree nature as he smiled at me, and approached me.
        "Sweet cap." I said casually to him and smiled.
He opened his smiling eyes widely and looked surprised for a moment and then touched his hat. "Thanks, I like yours. Where did you get it?" This guys voice was really something...so smooth and warm, almost melting with kindness yet cool at the same time.
My fingers automatically touched my SnapBack. "Ahhh, dongdaemoon*?"
        The guy laughed wholeheartedly and took my hat off of my head and replaced it with his. Then he placed my cheap one right on top of his. He smiled and put my hoodie back on over my head.
       "There, now we both have what we want. Dongdaemoon does sell a lot of weird stuff huh?" He got back on his skateboard and smiled as he began to roll away from me. With a little wave of his fingers, his feet took off as they made long strides away from me.
      I just stood there with my fingers touching the bill of my new hat. What the heck was that? That guy though...he looked so familiar. I feel like I saw him somewhere before....like he's someone famous. Sadly, I was not too big of a Yg entertainment artists fan. Just mainly GDragon, so I didn't know all the artists that were here.
      There was a strange smile on my lips as I continued up the stairs to the third floor which had all the recording studios. Sajangnim had shown me around the first day when I came here and where I should go today.
But for some reason, no one was here. The floor seemed completely empty. I peeked my head into one of the main recording studio rooms but it was empty also. 
---------------
*dongdaemoon- a large shopping place.
---
 
        There were about four white Mac computer screens on large black tables which also had towering expensive stereos on it. The walls were a soft tanish black color, giving the the place a overall calm feel to it. Three yellow dim lamps lit up the room which made it seem almost cozy inside. Creativity flowed on the walls where pretty pop art hung smugly on the walls. The place seemed to be a perfect place for making music. 
         I slipped myself inside the empty room, hoping that no one had seen me. Almost like a ninja, my thin body slipped into one of the chairs. My hand automatically fit the curve of the mouse of the computer and let my instincts take over.
Was it going to be this easy? I had a computer right in front of me. Not only just a computer but a computer in the recording studio of YG entertainment! Taewoo had told me that for every single song that I could take from here, I could get up to 250,000 dollars.
Just one click away from 250,000... 
          The computer lay out is exactly the same as the one in my laptop...if I'm correct, I always keep my made music files...in the desk top next to the recycle icon. Oh my god. I found them!
Sweat began to cover the mouse as my hands sweated like crazy. I felt the skin on my back burn as my knees shook. I jerked my head back to the door to make sure no one was there. 
Good, the hallways still sound empty.
         I swallowed and felt the sweat roll off from my forehead. My mind felt impatient as I slowly clicked the icon. The file opened almost instantly and a sneaky grin creeped onto my face. 
I did it. All I had to do was get the files into my USB drive!
I plunged the USB drive into the right place of the computer and waited for the computer to load. As soon as it was ready, I opened it up and got ready to copy and paste. My leg was now shaking uncontrollably and the mouse slipped underneath my nerve wrecked fingers.
        Okay all I had to do now was just copy all these files and-
        "What the hell...?" I whispered to myself out loud when I saw a alert box appear on the screen.
        *ENTER PASSWORD TO ACCESS FILES*
        What?! What password? My hand began to shake as I felt a sense of panic rush over me. 
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. I don't have time for this.
        "What the hell is the password??" I stupidly asked myself out loud.
        Then suddenly, I heard a deep yet soft voice enter from the back of my head. "4 7 8 2."
The voice inside my head reached my fingers as they typed out the four numbers that I was given.
It...worked. I let out a small laugh of relief as the music files began to copy into the USB drive. 
I can't believe that worked! Thank you, voice inside my head!
        As soon as the files finished copying into the drive, I reached to unplug it out of the computer, but someone's hand got to it first.
My heart skipped a beat when I realized what was happening. 
. I got caught.
         I looked up to see where the hand was connected to.
 It was a guy. The studio light was now lit up brightly that I couldn't see his face. I put my hand over my eyes to block out the blinding room lights. I winced as my eyes slowly adjusted to the light and focused into the person's face.
          My eyes opened widely like they had never opened before when I saw his face. It seemed as if the light didn't go away, he was the light himself. His miraculously deep and clear eyes were a beautiful dark coffee color with splashes of light brown infused with something else, curiosity. Long eyelashes coated the edge of his eyelids, making his eyes look even more defined. The features of his face were perfect, from his smooth skin to his ever so pursed lips that curved up slightly at the edges as if he was smirking.
        
      His coal black hair was slicked up, and it glistened in the shining light, making his skin look clear and bright. 
Why does he look so familiar...? 
     With one dark eyebrow raised up in question, he held up the USB drive up to his face.
      My mouth opened just a bit in astonishment. Crap...He has it now.
     He held it delicately between his thumb and index finger yet with a tight grasp. The man's lips moved smoothly to open and then he spoke. 
      "You...What do you think you're doing?" A deep rumbling voice that sounded unusually smooth. It seemed to roll off his tongue and into my ear.
...He was the voice inside my head.