Chapter 20

Topposites Attract
             I turned off the shower and squeezed as much water as I could out of my wet hair. The mirror was fogged up with steam and I could barely even see my reflection.
I used a small part of my bath towel to wipe the mirror and opened the bathroom door slightly to let the mirror defog itself.
In the mirror I saw myself, looking like a wet bird wrapped with a large bath towel. I cocked my head and shifted a bit to look at my body a little better.
     It wasn't like I had an ugly body....just not very feminine I guess. I was pretty skinny all my life, probably due to the fact that I had to run around basically all the time. It wasn't like I was desperately ugly either.
I had bigger eyes than most, a decent ovalish face shape and kissable lips.
I slapped my lips. ...did I just say kissable?
        What the hell. Why was I thinking about this? All my life I hadn't ever cared about what I looked like. It was too bothersome..but why now?
 I looked down at my s and then looked back up disappointedly.
Ugh. Size 32 fricken A.
         The bathroom door creeped open slightly wider and I jumped.
Holy crap!
 
      I pulled my bath towel close up to my chest and ran off to the side of the wall.
Who was it? It couldn't have been TOP? Right? Three days ago he had texted me that he would be in Japan for a week....did he come back early?
     I was immediately calmed after I saw Charlie's cute little golden head peep at the bottom of the door.
     "Oh Charlie." I sighed out loud, placing a hand over my fast beating heart. I walked over to him and pet his soft fur, "What are you doing up here boy?"
      He went past me and into the bathroom sniffing out my pile of clothes in the laundry basket. Charlie dug for a little bit until he lugged out a small piece of clothing. My underwear!
     Charlie quickly trotted out of the bathroom as if he had gotten what he wanted.
"U-Uh Charlie! Come back!" I yelled, wrapping the bath towel around my body tighter before heading outside.
Charlie's golden fur shined in the bright sunlight that was seeping through the glass walls.
Surely it was okay to be out in the open like this...I was alone. Right?
       He was running across the hall and I chased him despite my slippery feet.
       "C-Charlie! Come here boy!" I yelled after him.
After a bit, he ran straight into a room that was slightly open. 
 
This room....there was an ominous feeling that seeped out of the small crack between the tall door and the wall.
Goosebumps rose on my arms when I realized who's room it was.
TOP's.
       Why did Charlie have to go in here?! Any room but this one!
I could clearly imagine that time when TOP stated out his rules in his house.
"Rule one. You will not go into my side of rooms at all for any reason." He had said with a dark voice.
      My mind was already going awry as I slipped myself inside the room.
The hell, he's not here anyway.
      Of course, just as a I imagined, TOP's room was nothing less than perfect. It was big just like I thought it was be. It looked pretty simple yet elegant at most. There was a large bed adorned with sheets of funky designs and colors. The walls were a cool grey color that chicly contrasted the whiteness of the furniture decorating the room. Artworks of Salvador Dali and other surrealist pieces were around the room. There was a shelf that was dedicated to all sorts of things; awards, fan-arts, things that looked a bit old and...my USB drive! 
"What was that doing there?" I wondered out loud.
But overall...it was a really well decorated room. Everything fit together nicely.
      Now's not the time to be admiring interior design Raena!
 
         I could see a fluffy looking gold tail wagging underneath his bed.
Aha! Charlie that little er.
     I quickly looked down under the bed to find Charlie gnawing on my underwear.
Ugh why the underwear god damn it. I frowned and sighed. My body was entirely on the floor trying to reach the underwear and charlie with my arm.
      "C'mon! Charlie do you want to go for a walk? A snack? A bone?" I pleaded with an almost crying voice. I felt sooo unsteady.
What was I doing here? Lying partially on the bedroom floor of one of the most famous rappers in the entire country of the Republic of Korea.
"Charlie-" I started to say again when I heard something odd. The sound of a shower head being turned off.
Come to think of it...the master bedroom was connected right to this bedroom! I turned my head to the source of the sound.
I was right, the bathroom was right by the wall. And light poured from underneath the closed door.
How could I not hear the shower sound?! You !
        I bit my lips and almost felt like crying. How was I going to get out of here?
Suddenly, the bathroom door opened with a sudden jerk of the door handle.
I quickly pushed my entire body underneath his bed, right next to Charlie. My eyes were opened to the point my eyeballs could have fallen out. I began to sweat underneath my dampish wet hair and the hair on my body rose in shock.
All I had was this bath towel around me..
     From the steam coming out of the bath room, I could see two bare legs steadily walking out. BARE?!
I covered my mouth to stop myself from screaming out loud. He paused for a moment and went back to the sink in the bathroom. I could hear the sink water being . 
Is he shaving? Maybe this was my chance!
Except Charlie took my chance and leaped out from under the bed and escaped the room.
Thanks a lot Charlie, leaving your noona behind like this.
     I began quietly hyperventilating to calm myself down and placed a hand over my heart. 
You can do this Raena. You can do this.
As soon as he has his head turned, I will run out the door.
       At that moment, TOP let go of the white bath towel that he had around his lower part of the body and placed it somewhere else. I could hear him unfolding another towel to dry out his hair. He wasn't looking for sure, his feet were turned in the opposite direction.
Now's the chance!
       I leaped out from under the bed successfully, my body sprinting as if I were a track star.
      But what I didn't know was that the corner of my bath towel had been caught by one of the boxes underneath the bed. And so I jumped out from under the bed .
I also didn't know that TOP had just finished drying his hair and so he turned right at the moment that I had jumped out from under his bed....
       Let's just say I wasn't the only one .
 
My eyes popped out of my skull and my arms immediately covered my body as much as I could.
TOP was frozen for a split second and without realizing himself, he took a good thorough look at my body and then immediately recovered from his shocked state. Few strands of his damp dark hair were just over his huge puppy dog eyes. Like the speed of lightning, he grabbed a towel from the sink and covered himself up.
 
We both screamed simultaneously loud enough to probably break all the glass windows in the house. Charlie barked loudly as well.
Thanks a lot. Charlie.