Chapter 13

Topposites Attract
         "OPPA IT'S SO COLD AND I'M SO DIIRRRRTY." I continued my act in the most lewd voice possible.
          "Is there someone upstairs?" The lady calmly spoke again.
          "M-My.." I heard TOP hesitate to say and then quick footsteps towards the stairs.
          Oh god he's coming upstairs. I ran into the black french doors into my bedroom and jumped on the large bed, grabbed the nearest thing that I could find around me, a weird looking figurine toy on the bedside table, and tried to look casual.
        As I expected, he opened the door without knocking. What manners.
      "What do you think you're doing?" TOP said deeply in astonishment. His eyes were wide with surprise and mouth opened with disgust.
      "Did you make this yourself? Handmade?" I asked holding up the toy figurine, moving the movable arm around.
       "You can't touch that, put it down!" He yelled almost childishly and lunged towards me. TOP forced the figurine out of my hand and set it down on the table all the while grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the room.
      "-And this is?"
 TOP froze when we saw her by the door. 
The lady's voice had a face. An amazingly beautiful one too.
      Her eyes were the color of bitter espresso, no sugar, and her lips the soft color of pink. There were long beautiful lashes b her eyes, kissing the lower lashes every time she blinked. Her nose was taut as if she was looking down on everyone. I couldn't really tell if she had a good or bad impression on me but the only thing I knew was that she looked like one expensive cup of coffee.
      I confidently pushed TOP away from my arm and smiled,"Hi nice to meet you. I'm his cousin, Raena" 
I at least needed to take responsibility for my cruel joke. I wasn't that mean.
       She smiled, her pink lips stretching to show her brilliant pearls of teeth. "Cousin..? I never knew you had a cousin." She said kindly to TOP.
       TOP struggled to look at her but nodded.
       "...I'm Son Eunsuh." The espresso lady said. Now that I saw her closer, she wasn't as old as I thought she would be. Slim, petite and sophisticated. Ridiculously pretty and maybe around 27 years old, but something about her face was vaguely familiar
       "She's um.. living here for just a bit until she can get back on her feet again." TOP said gesturing at me but with no eye contact.
       "Did something happen?" Eunsuh turned to face me with worry in her sparkling eyes. I couldn't help but wonder if plastic surgery every took a part in her oh so beautiful life.
 
        I scratched the back of my head and winced. "Yeah...I was working as a government spy until recently I turned Lesbian so I got fired and stoned by the public." I said with a serious face.
        TOP put his hand over his face and groaned quietly. 
        Eunsuh looked genuinely concerned. "That's horrible!"
        " happens" I shrugged.
        "Noona I think you should go. I have to leave soon." TOP said hurriedly, gently guiding Eunsuh out of the room.
        "Bye Raena-shi. Hope you feel better." She said with a gentle smile.
        I smiled back, "Bye. Hope you smell better-"
        TOP gave me an immediate glare.
        "I mean, Hope to see you better because I can't seem to find my glasses...they must be here...I probably...looooooost theeeeeeem." I said slower and slower as I heard them get further away from me. Soon they were already out of the house and in the lawn. Through the large glass window, I could see the two of them standing and facing each other. Their lips moving as if they were sharing something secret between them. The thing about not being able to find my glasses was a total lie. I had beyond perfect vision. Too bad I didn't have beyond perfect hearing.
Eunsuh gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and TOP let out a small smile. His jaw muscles working up trying not to look too excited.
 
 
I twitched. 
Hm so she was his girlfriend. I wonder how long they've been going out.
 I began to think about my own love life and how painfully dry it was. I've never had a boyfriend before...well it was more because I didn't want one. It wasn't an excuse, I really didn't have the time or money to even spend to try getting one.
There was that one guy back in high school though. The one that pretended to like me so that he could make me look like an idiot in front of everyone. But that's a story I'll never forget and I'll always hate. 
        I shook my head as if I was talking to myself but didn't realize that TOP was already inside the house, looking at me with his arms crossed over his chest. 
        His dark hair shined in the sunlight and so did his skin. How does a guy have such clear skin? But his harsh piercing eyes ripped apart the shine of his aura.
        TOP held his thumb and index finger closely together but not too much that they were touching. "This close." He said in his smooth low voice. The voice that seemed to touch every corner of the house in a nice deep rumble.
 This close to getting kicked out I suppose.
       "Feed charlie on your way out." TOP said as he pressed his palms against his eyes. I sat down on the cold sleek ground as I heard him walk out of the house.
 
I still didn't understand how this was going to work. Was I supposed to be a maid or something? Or just look after his house? But then again I had to go work too...I've been missing from my new job at YG. 
Crap I forgot, he works there too. But because he's a celeb, he probably wouldn't be at the company himself very much right?
But then again, I have to help him with his new album.
        I took my hat off and ran my fingers through my greasy hair as I groaned. My hair parted into ropes and I shuddered at the smell.
I really need a shower.
       I stood up and went back into my new room. The room wasn't as big as I thought it would be compared to the entire house, yet it was still furnished beautifully in complimentary colors of neutral tones and a statement of black. There was a small pretty chandelier of black crystals hanging from the middle of the ceiling and the walls were painted in designer squares. The queen size bed held about 5 pillows on a soft cotton comforter which looked almost too comfortable and warm for my taste.
       The bathroom didn't do much justice to my surprise. It was big and of course contemporary as any other room. A swan necked stainless steel faucet and a glass sink along with a wall size mirror covering half the bathroom. The shower didn't even have a shower head, there were small holes on the ceiling that were activate by some buttons on the wall. 
What was this...a 5 star hotel?
 
After nearly burning my skin by pressing the wrong shower buttons, I got out of the long painful shower. Too advanced of a technology for my poor brain.
        I wrapped my wet hair in a towel and quickly got dressed. I had to keep slapping myself to make sure I wasn't in a dream.
I ran downstairs and found my skateboard in the middle of the large library like room.
        "Huh, you need some taking care of to do." I said softly to the worn down wheels.
Charlie came over by my leg and looked up at me with warm discerning eyes. So different than his owner.
I opened the glass door to let him outside and laid down on the clean grass with the dog.
         Charlie rolled over, exposing his cream colored belly to the warm sun. I gave him a good rub and sighed into the clear air.
This place...it seemed like some sort of oasis. The way the chrome black and brick walls enclosed this enormous glass house. It was ironic how you could see everything inside the house from the lawn yet the gates kept it secretive from the outside world.
        "What the hell am I doing here?" I asked charlie sincerely. Charlie the tip of his nose with excitement. His golden fur shone in the sunlight.
 
        "Yah, talk to me." I said, flapping Charlie's ears to get his attention. He panted and then began to close his eyes to fall asleep.
        I frowned and used his paws to lightly smack his face.
        "Yah wake up. I need your help. You're gonna help me survive in this house okay?"
        He must be really comfortable. The dog opened his eyes and lazily closed them back.
        "You can call me noona and I'll...I'll call you..." I said as words drifted away from my mouth.
I laid flat on my back and began to doze off until something popped up in my mind reminding me why I was here in the first place.
It wasn't pride for sure. That darn USB drive.