52

Inseparable

 

Woori smile as cool air brushed her face, her face was framed by her Raybans. Kris smiled as he stepped on the pedal, his Audi convertible was perfect for the trip to the countryside.

“Do you think they’re already there?” She asked.

“Maybe Lay and Luhan.” He nodded, Woori grinned before leaning back.

“Can we pass by the food stop?”

Kris chuckled and gently poked her cheek, but he nodded.

“Food it is.”

 

Woori beamed as they entered the two story building that was filled with different stalls. She was dressed simply, hot shorts and a loose cashmere sweater as she walked ahead, Kris was checking his phone as he followed.

“I want that hotdog sandwich, but they had ddukbokki there, and the red bean cakes too!” She murmured as she reached for his hand and pulled him along.

“Isnt that too much?” Kris glanced at her.

She made a face at him before taking out her wallet, Kris smiled and gently pushed her hands back down.

“Come on, just order, I’ll pay.” He mused and squeezed her waist slightly.

“I want to pay.” Woori retorted.

“Nope.” He stuck his tongue out before pushing her to the counter.

 

“We prepared hot pot.” Minah said as Woori entered the kitchen with Luhan tailing behind her.

“And I’m sure, you my brother did not help.” Woori grinned at her sibling who was leaning on the counter.

“Ya~”

“Right, if hyung did try to help the house would be burning right now.” Luhan interjected.

“Ashes.” Minah chuckled.

“Why are you all ganging up on me?” Woobin sent them a look before tossing a carrot at his sister.

“It was unnie who~” Woori trailed off, Kris was waving her over.

“Give me a minute.”

 

“What is it? I’m still watching if my brother could actually cook.” Woori chuckled as she joined Kris at the veranda. Kris grinned at her.

“Up to now, all you can think about is food?” He mused before placing his palms on her waist lightly.

“I dance and I eat.” She shrugged and crossed her arms, Kris smiled and gently lifted her to the marble railings, Woori panicked and held onto his shoulders.

“You wont fall, you know that.” Kris said as he planted his lips on her forehead briefly.

She smiled cheekily before letting go, Kris squeezed her waist slightly.

“I was wondering if you’d want to go…on a trip.”

“Where to?” She asked.

“I need to fly to San Francisco for the company. And I don’t want to leave you.”

Woori chuckled.

“I have work, you know.”

Kris pouted slightly but he nodded, leaning his forehead against her shoulder. But then Woori smiled before poking his arm.

“I’ll come under one condition.”

“What?”

Woori grinned and planted her lips on his, slowly she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“I smell trouble.” Kris chuckled.

“We definitely have to stop by a Ghirardelli shop.” She nodded, Kris grinned before putting her down.

“Somehow, I love you too, Wu Yifan.”

“I love you, Kim Woori, and now let’s talk about quitting that job of yours.”

“Not gonna happen, dude.” Woori chuckled.

“If I ask you to marry me, will you quit?” Kris asked softly.

“It may be too early for that, but…I don’t know.”

Kris smiled.

“It was a good thing I asked you to be my fake girlfriend then.”

Woori nodded and looked at him, Kris took both of her hands and kissed her fingers.

“I’m sorry for not seeing how you felt back then, Kris.”

 

“It’s okay, I have you now, that’s all the matters.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 the end!! (2/1/14)

 

okay, so this has got to be the longest time i took to finish a fanfic. Sorry for the long hiatus guys :>

 

thanks for reading, subbing and commenting!!

I love you all!

See you at my other stories :*

 

bluestone1317.tumblr.com