1

Inseparable

 

 

 

 

Woori smiled as the volleyball came rushing to her, she felt her muscles tense as she leapt and hit the ball.

“Score!” The scorer cheered, Woori grinned and high fived her teammates. She was clad in an olive green bikini and a pair of denim hot shorts.

Her team had won the game, she glanced at the inviting waters of the beach. She walked towards the bar and asked for a glass of water.

“Good game, Woori.” One of her fellow choreographer walked to her.

“We should hold more parties like this, it’s a good opportunity to get along with everyone.” She nodded.

“Definitely, I heard you’re working TVXQ, is it true?” He asked, Woori nodded slightly.

“Daebak, sunbaenim!” He chuckled.

“You’re the sunbae, sunbae~” She saw a familiar Exelero park at the nearby lot.

“I need to go, sunbae, I’ll see you soon.” She smiled and grabbed her bag.

 

Kris loosened his tie as he stepped down from the car.

“Quite early, I must say.” Woori grinned at him, Kris nodded and took her bag from her.

“How was the game?” Kris asked, he gently pushed her hair back and poked her cheek.

“We won.”

“Good, and you look like you need a shower.” Kris chuckled, Woori rolled her eyes at him, Kris took her hand and pulled her to him.

“Dinner?” He asked as he planted his chin on her bare shoulder.

“Pizza?” She replied, Kris nodded and kissed her cheek before letting go.

 

“Really?” Woori smiled as they entered the hall, she saw the Wu elders smiling at her.

Kris nodded and led her towards the table.

“Hey auntie, uncle.” She greeted them.

“It’s been such a long time, sweetie.”

“Yes, I’ve gotten so busy nowadays, I’m sorry, I should have visited.” She frowned, Kris sat beside her.

“It’s okay, we understand,” Mr. Wu nodded.

“But I noticed that your house is empty, did your parents leave?”

“Yes, auntie, eomma and appa are at China right now.” She nodded.

“And you have no plans living there?” Kris teased.

“It’s too far from work.” She rolled her eyes at him. The elders smiled as they watched the two interact.

 

“She’s alive!” Yixing grinned as the couple sat beside him.

“Glad to see you, Zhang.” Woori slapped his arm, Kris glanced around them, the club’s party music had him iffy.

“Loosen up.” Woori grinned at him, she picked up one of the apples.

“Open up.” She chuckled, Yixing shuddered.

Kris made a face at her.

“My arm’s going to fall off.” Woori threatened, her wavy hair falling on her left shoulder. Kris opened his mouth and took the apple from the fork.

Woori looked around them and saw the other girls eye Kris. Some of them sent winks at his direction.

She chuckled and shook her head.

 

Kris dropped the folder on the table with a thud, his two secretaries jumped.

“Cancelled? Again?” His voice was even, and yet one could hear it the anger in his tone.

“Y-Yes, their side just called today, they want to move next week.”

“Are you saying that I should wait on them?” Kris almost chuckled, the two male looked away in fright.

“Cancel the deal with them, I don’t care if they go begging, just cut them off, we don’t need them, they need us.” He said curtly, then the doors opened, Woori stepped in holding, still in her dance clothes. Kris walked to her and softly kissed her forehead.

“You may go.” Kris said to the two, his secretaries left the room.

“So….what happened?” Woori asked as she sat down. Kris exhaled, he noticed her fit tank top and jazz pants get up. He picked up his coat and placed it on her shoulders.

“Some people just don’t think properly.” He said.

“Like who?”

“Don’t disturb me.”

Woori chuckled and tossed a piece of candy at him, Kris sent her a look. Woori laughed.

“Go ahead and work, we have that dinner or something later.”

“The Society Ball.” Kris stated, then they both looked at each other.

 

At the same time, they both shuddered.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

hey guys!!

I know, another Kris ff. heehee.

does anyone know how to make posters here? :>