12

Inseparable

 

 

It has been three days straight, nothing but practice and sleep for Woori. She yawned as she sat up from her bed. She was inside her condo unit at Apgujeong.

She walked towards the bathroom and showered.

 

“Riri?”

Woori jumped behind the smoked glass of her shower.

“What the hell, Zhang Yixing?!” She scowled.

Lay rolled his eyes.

“It’s not like I can see you anyway.” Lay shrugged as he leaned on the marble sink, checking his phone.

“Get out.”

“I came here just to check on you, Kris ge’s quite worried.”

“I’m alive, now get out!”

 

Woori glared at Lay as he set a sandwich on the table. He smiled as he pushed a glass of milk to her.

“If it’s about Inyoung, there’s going to be party tomorrow, I think she’s coming. I’ll introduce you by then.”

Lay smiled but he shook his head.

“About Yemi being back, Lay, it puts me in an awkward position.” She started.

“I agreed to act with Kris so that when she comes back, he can still get her back. But now….”

Lay looked at his friend, it pained him to see her troubled over something she shouldn’t be troubled with.

But why?

Why couldn’t she see it?

Why couldn’t she see how head over heels in love Kris is with her?

Lay shook his head and looked at the window.

“Don’t worry, Ri. I’m sure things will be settled soon.”

 

Woori stepped in the delicatessen, she was speaking with the waitress behind the counter when she heard the customers behind her chatting.

“Really? Kim Woobin of Zeus Hotels?”

“Him, my parents want me to marry him.”

Woori’s eyes widened as she took out her wallet.

Jung Yemi.

“Won’t that be awkward? I heard Kris is dating his younger sister?”

“It’s actually better, Kris..he should feel pain too. Just like I got hurt. Besides, the Kims are very loaded, it’s a plus for me.”

Woori took her order and rushed out of the shop.

 

Woori sat down, she smiled politely as Eunhyuk and Donghae passed by. She took out her meal.

“It’s actually better, Kris..he should feel pain too. Just like I got hurt. Besides, the Kims are very loaded, it’s a plus for me.”

Kris should feel pain?

Woori shook her head.

Why does she sound so fake?

“Ya, kiddo.”

She jumped slightly as someone sat beside her.

“Oppa!” She blinked, it was strange to see her brother inside her workplace.

“When was the last time I saw you? Four days ago?” He murmured as he took a fry from her plate.

Woori looked away.

“Oppa, if you want to do it, then don’t. Appa and eomma will understand.”

Woobin ignored her.

“I bring news, my darling little sister.”

Woori nodded.

“We’ll be having a party, well the company is.”

“So?”

Woobin grinned at her.

“They’re going to announce who you are.”

 

“What?!”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++