34

Inseparable

 

 

 

Kris was with Minah and Luhan, the two were chatting endlessly as they roamed around the mall.

“Ya, are you not going to talk?” Minah chuckled and turned to him.

“I think you two…talking is…. enough.”

Luhan shook his head.

“How did that promotion thing go?” Minah asked, of course she knew about Wu Empire’s new project, Kris was working with Shinee, a group that was quite close to Woori.

Kris shrugged.

Luhan smiled and slapped his shoulder.

“Ya, don’t you own this place? Treat us to something.”

“You know why I’m here.” Kris wanted to sigh.

Minah smiled.

“Filming for the CF today and the president has to come.” Luhan nodded, they saw Lay walking with a few employees.

“Lay’s here, go.” Minah nodded.

 

Luhan watched as Kris and Lay walked towards where the crew was setting up, Shinee was still doing their hair and make up. Security was there to stop people who were crowding around.

“He seems…okay.”

Luhan frowned.

“Honestly, none of us has accepted Woori’s death, I know.” Minah said.

 

Woori stared at Kai with doubt.

“A simple person?” She murmured as Kai pulled over in front of a villa.

“Nobody..knows.” Kai rubbed the back of his neck.

Woori smiled.

“Well, I kind of saw through you, you drive a Bentley for crying out loud, a Ducati too.”

Kai slid down from the car, Woori followed him.

“Tell me, why were you hiding at Wonju? You have a soft side for the country?”

“A little….I  just wanted to get away from the stress.” Kai said, Woori smiled and wrapped one arm around his.

“And why are we here? No more stress left?” She chuckled, Kai smiled.

“I have work to do.”

“Chaebol stuff.” She shrugged.

Kai paused, somehow Woori understood what most people could not.

“What if you were a daughter of a rich family?” He asked.

“If I was, why did you find me gagged and almost beaten to death?” Woori replied. Kai blinked.

He gently wrapped his arm around her shoulder and squeezed her to his side.

“Don’t worry, I promise I’ll help you.”

 

 

“A salon?” Woori said begrudgingly as Kai pulled her in the establishment, Kai smiled.

“You said you needed your hair cut.”

“Halmeoni said she could do it for me.” Woori said, then a lady dressed in a fancy black suit walked to them.

“Please tend to her.” Kai smiled to her, Woori sent him a look.

“Yes, sir.”

“Ya~”

“See you later, Ri.” Kai pinched her nose before leaving.

 

 

“So, do you plan to expand that much?” Luhan asked, Minah nodded. The two were having frozen yogurt.

“Woobin hyung?”

“I asked him if he could join us, he said he’ll try.” Minah replied, Luhan sighed. Everyone had changed it lately and it bothered him.

Then he saw a familiar figure step in the store, Luhan blinked.

“Wae?” Minah followed his gaze, just in time all tall male smiled at him.

“Luhan hyung!”

 

 

“Ya, Kim Jongin!”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++