18

Inseparable

 

Minah was dressed in a chic white Dolce and Gabbana dress with black heels, while Woori, clad in a Givenchy bomber jacket, with a pair of black jeans and her favorite Loboutins, the two were walking around the Shinsegae department store together.

“So, you ditched your brother?”

“Yeah, I don’t want to attend some meeting.” She murmured as she eyes the items around them.

“I don’t like her, unnie.” Woori said bluntly.

“Mwo?” Minah looked puzzled as she put the wallet down.

Woori turned to her, leaning on the glass display slightly.

“Jung Yemi, I don’t like her.”

“What’s this? Are you declaring war?”

Woori looked down and smiled, showing her pearly whites.

“I’m still on your side.”

“There are no sides, Ri, you know that.”

“I still don’t understand why you and oppa broke up.” She muttered, Minah just rolled her eyes at her.

 

“Hi, secretary Choi.” Woori had stepped out from the store, away from Minah’s earshot.

“Young miss, I have found out about miss Jung Yemi.”

“Really? Then…?”

“She….seems to be not in good terms with her parents, and, she was just cut off from their family because she’s gotten into something bad.”

“Bad?” Woori asked slowly, she glanced at Minah briefly.

“Prohibited drugs.”

Woori’s eyes widened.

“Secretary Choi, are we the only ones who know about this?”

“Yes, young miss.”

“Then, please keep this first, I’ll try to fix this.” She said, then her lips quirked up as she looked at Minah again.

“Yes, young miss.”

 

Lay glanced at his older cousin, Kris was seated at the middle, right in front of the white screen. One of their mall’s managers was reporting about the latest expansion. Kris was leaning on his chair, his face void of any emotion.

“What do you mean that part was removed?” Kris’s tone was icy. Lay looked up.

“Yes, president, it was removed. We didn’t think it was necessary.”

“A part of the mall’s financial report didn’t deem to necessary?” Kris asked. Everyone in the room tensed.

“I think you need a break, manager Lee.” Kris said before standing up and he walked out of the room.

Kris returned to his office, his fingers curled briefly.

He heard someone enter his office.

“I’m not going to meet anyone~”

 

“Even me?”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++