24

Inseparable

 

Minah rushed inside the establishment and found Woobin, carelessly leaning on the bar.

She exhaled before walking to him.

“Ya, Kim Woobin.” She said, no response came.

Minah sighed and tugged in his arm.

“Wake up, I’ll send you home.”

Woobin chuckled lazily before sitting up, he turned the stool and faced Minah, with him sitting down they were on eye level.

Minah’s eyes widened as she stepped back.

“…That sounds…..upside down.” He smiled.

“Why were you drinking? It’s too~”

Woobin shook his head, the he slowly opened his arms.

“Just…this once,” He said.

Minah’s brows met.

“Woobin, I~”

“I don’t think..I can handle it anymore…Woori’s..gone, so..dont do this to me too.”

Minah felt tears line her eyes, then slowly she went into his arms.

Woobin felt the tears he have been holding flow on his cheeks quietly.

 

Woori’s eyes opened, and she was met by darkness. She felt something tight around her wrists and ankles.

She was tied and was sitting inside a car. She tried to speak but she was gagged.

“Finally, the young miss has awakened!” A male voice cackled loudly.

Woori tried to shift her weight, but then she was pushed to the floor.

“Don’t worry, princess, we’ll take care of you.”

Woori’s heart started to beat fast.

Then she felt the gag on being taken away.

“Who are you?!”

The black cloth around her eyes was removed; she winced as light enveloped her again.

“You just knew too much, too much for your own good.”

“I said let me~” Woori collapsed on the floor again as the man’s hand hit her cheek loudly.

 

 

“Yes, I’ll have one of our managers contact you.” Kris nodded then he set the phone down. He put down his pen and leaned back on his seat.

He glanced at his phone, which was lying on his table. It was three in the afternoon, by this time, Woori would just barge in his office and plopped on the leather couch, and demanding take out food or she would be calling, wanting to eat outside.

Kris’s brows furrowed.

It has been two months, and yet no sign of her.

Nothing.

 

“I think it’s weird, halmeoni.” The young boy exclaimed in his dialect.

“What is, Minjun-ah?” The elder lady asked as she prepared kimchi.

“That….empty…office, it seems that some people are using it.”

“There’s nothing wrong about that, dear.” The lady chuckled as she let the boy sit down and prepared his meal.

Minjun sat down, making a mental note to tell his hyung about his discovery.

“It’s weird, sometimes I hear screaming from the building, I pass by on the way home after school.”

“It’s all just in your head, eat now, you have to take a bath.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++