29

Inseparable

 

 

Luhan watched as the officers dragged the Jung family and their people out of the court. They had just been sentenced to jail.

He placed a comforting hand on his aunt’s shoulder.

“Seriously, oppa…or gege, you should drop by some time.”

Luhan smiled from the other line.

“Kris was here a few weeks ago, mei.”

“Yeah, I wanted him to bring some pecking duck, but he brought me duck plushie instead.” She grumbled.

“You know that’s not possible, anyway, how are you?”

“I know, I miss you too, ge, just come and visit, I’ll show you around.” She chuckled.

Luhan exhaled.

Woori was kidnapped, because she found out the real background of the Jungs, they were a part of the big syndicate ring. They dealt large amounts of illegal drugs, their cover, Jung Banking Group has now been closed and under investigation. Yemi found out how Woori knew everything, then she had her kidnapped. They hid Woori at a secluded place at Wonju, and the fire had killed her and their men.

Luhan wanted slam the table in front of him, but he knew it was never going to change anything.

She was gone now.

 

 

“She’s all good, just a few bruises, but miss, physically, you have improved.”

Woori smiled at the doctor, she was clad in a pair of jeans and a plain shirt.

“What about her memories?” Kai asked hesitantly.

Woori looked at her palms.

“Lately, I’ve been having these weird flashes, but all I can remember is the fire.”

“That is possible, that caused your trauma, but don’t worry, Miss Kim, in due time it will all come back to you.”

“I hope so, then I’ll use the restroom.” Woori nodded before leaving the room, Kai turned to the doctor.

“I think…something must have caused her memory loss, extreme trauma.”

Kai nodded.

“When we found her she was badly beaten up, bruises covered her body. It’s a good thing she remembered her name.”

 

Woori looked up at the sky, she leaned against the wall.

“Ya, I have to get back to Japan.”

“Why oppa? You just got back.”

She could remember the conversation, but she could never remember the male’s face.

“Work, Riri baby.”

“Just go, then.”

The man chuckled, then he patted her cheek before leaving.

Woori opened her eyes again, she winced.

“You okay?” She felt a presence beside her. She smiled.

“We should pick up Minjun from school.” She said, Kai grinned.

“You sound like his mom.”

“Don’t start with me.” She warned, while playfully hitting his arm. Kai and her had become close, though at first Kai was a little cold but Woori figured out that he was just a bit of an introvert.

“Woori-yah.”

“We’re not even sure if you should call me noona.” She added.

“I’m taller than you, therefore I’m older.” Kai nudged her.

“Just get lost, Kim Jongin.”


 

“Ya, I saved you from that fire!” Kai defended.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++