20

Inseparable

 

Woori nodded as Yuri and Sooyoung continued.

“It’s a Britney song,” Tiffany announced with a grin as she stepped in.

“Womanizer.” Woori grinned at her.

“I think it’s a perfect for song for the duo. I don’t think Hyoeon unnie can still join, she’s going to do two performances plus she’s going to be the MC.” Woori informed.

“I heard you were asked more like, forced to perform with Taeminie.” Yuri asked.

“Yeah, guess what song?” Woori sighed, Sooyoung glanced at her.

Then the doors opened.

“Troublemaker.” Woori said as her older brother stepped in the room.

 

“Yes, oppa?” Woori asked as exited the practice room.

“Go back home, Ri.”

“No.”

“Woori.”

“Woobin.” She almost sighed, Woobin managed a smile and playfully bopped her forehead.

“Oppa, you have to listen to me.”

“Like what? Jung Yemi being a runaway daughter? Please, Ri, you saw how her parents are always with her.”

Woori’s brows furrowed.

“I still have a few hours, oppa.”

“Arasso, I’ll wait outside.” Woobin patted her cheek before leaving.

 

Woori sat on the bench, she rubbed her palms together as the winter breeze hit her.

Her thoughts went back to Kris, it had been almost a week since they last talked.

She bit her lip and looked up.

“So, what is the heiress of Zeus Hotels doing here?” Minah appeared behind her.

“I was waiting for you unnie.” She smiled.

“If this is about Woobin~”

 A yellow Lamborghini stopped across them, Yemi and Woobin stepped down.

“They’re going wedding dress fitting.” Woori murmured and looked away.

 

Woobin paused as he saw whom his sister was talking to.

“Oppa, who is she?” Yemi turned to him, she eyed Minah warily.

“Like I said, the ex.” Woori smiled at her before turning to Minah.

“Let’s go, unnie.”

Minah glanced at the two before following the younger girl.

 

Woori’s jaws clenched as she walked in the shops.

“Ya, cant you be a little more less rude?”

“I told you, I don’t like her, unnie.”

“What’s this? I thought you were the kind sibling.” Minah said lightly.

“Oppa seems to be thinking that what he’s doing is a good sacrifice for me, but its not.” Woori nodded, picking up one of the purses in front of her.

“If he marries her, then your parents wont bother you about Kris?”

“Well, that’s pointless now, unnie.” Woori looked away.

“What?!” Minah blinked.

“We broke up, just a week ago.”

Minah paused and glanced at the younger girl, but Woori had already stepped away from her.

 

Woobin nodded along as Yemi prattled on about the dresses in front of them. His thoughts were on Minah. He had no idea she’d be back too.

He bit his lip and looked away.

It still pained him that they had to separate, but then again, it was his fault.

He looked up as his younger sister stepped in the room.

“Oppa, I’ll have to go ahead.” She said, Yemi looked up and smiled at her. Woori ignored the older lady.

“I’ll drive you~”

“Oh, and by the way, oppa. It’s useless doing this.” Woori stated flatly. Woobin tensed, the past few days he noticed that his sister was acting strangely.

“Kris and I are over, it’s safe if you quit this right now, see you.”

Then she left, Yemi stood up as she was ushered by one of the sales assistants. Woobin leaned on his seat, then his phone vibrated.
 

We need to talk, it’s about Woori. –Minah

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++