51

Inseparable

 

Woobin was seated beside his sister as they ate, Inhae was talking with Lay and Luhan.

“Ya, are you okay?” He asked, Woori looked up and nodded.

“Oppa, appa just called me last night.” Woori started, Woobin looked at her.

“They want to meet unnie.” She grinned, Woobin winced, Minah chuckled.

“Come on, they know already, it’s not like you two haven’t been headlining gossip articles.”

“Are you trying to throw me in the fire now?” Woobin replied, Woori just shrugged playfully.

“Don’t worry, they like unnie, I like unnie. No problem, unlike others.” Woori glanced at Inhae for a bit then she smiled.

Lay shook his head.

 

“Why do I get the feeling that you and Inhae will never get along.” Kris mused as they stepped to the garden.

“Do I have to? Get along with her, I mean.”

Kris smiled and planted his palms on her waist.

“You usually do whatever you what you want.”

Woori smiled and gently pushed him back.

“My parents still think that we’re over.” Kris said, Woori nodded.

“Do you want me to tell them?”

“It’s okay, but can I at least pull a prank on oppa before anything else?” She chuckled, Kris smiled and gently pressed his lips on her before letting her go.

“Arasso.”

 

Woori nodded to the beat of the music as she watched Shinee dance.

“I think this part is complicated.” Onew hollered, causing Taemin to grin at his hyung.

“You’re doing well, oppa.” She mused before stepping out of the room to answer her phone.

“Oh, oppa?”

“Lunch today.”

“Really? Unnie too?”

“With appa and eomma, ya, how could you~”

“It wasn’t me, probably secretary Yoon.”

 

Woori grinned as his mother preened over the two, the usually confident Minah was blushing, while Woobin was tongue tied.

“Congratulations~” She chuckled before grabbing her wineglass.

“But, eomma, abeoji, have you heard?” Woobin looked up, sending his sister a smirk.

“About what?” Mr. Kim glanced up.

“About her and Kris.”

Woori rolled her eyes.

“Oh, we know.” Mrs. Kim nodded, Minah blinked and glanced at Woori. Woori stared at her mom questioningly.

“You think you two wont be see when you go out?” Now it was Mrs. Kim who was rolling her eyes.

“Ani, eomma, appa, were you spying on me?” Woori choked. Mr. Kim smiled.

“You found the right man, my daughter. Nothing to worry about.”

 

“I don’t like pasta.” Woori shook her head, she had no idea why her bestfriend, older cousin and Kris were in her loft.

“I just ate, Zhang Yixing, and apparently,” Woori turned to Kris who was sitting quietly on the couch.

“They know…about that.” She mused, Kris chuckled.

“They probably saw us out.”

“Genius.” Woori muttered, then Luhan sat across them.

“We planned something this weekend,” He started. Lay nodded and plopped on the love seat.

“It’s a sort of….two day vacation at the countryside, are you two free?”

Kris nodded, while tugging a lock of Woori’s hair.

“Did you invite Inhae?” She asked, Luhan snorted. Kris smiled and kissed her cheek briefly.

“Woori,” Lay sighed.

“I called Woobin hyung and Minah they said yes.” Luhan nodded.

“So, is Inhae invited?”

“I give up.” Lay stood up and walked to the kitchen. Woori chuckled and leaned back.

Luhan sighed and followed the other male.

“So, you really don’t like her?” Kris asked, Woori shook her head.

“Are we going?” He asked.

“It seems fun, do you think there will Internet connection when we get there?”

 

 

 

“Why do I even love you?” Kris chuckled before giving her a quick peck.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

one more to go :>

 

I know, two week absence, heol.

i'm really sorry guys. i had the worst writer's block and laziness got to me :>

sorry :>