Jokes (Raven)

VIXX One-Shots

 

Even the meanest of jokes have hidden truth.
 
"Ravi! It's time to wake up!" N yells at Ravi. Ravi just turns over and falls back asleep.
"I got this," Ken says grabbing a cup and fills it with warm water. He walks into their shared room. Walking over to Ravi's bed; ken grabs Ravi's hand and puts it in the water. Ravi wakes up instantly, but the damage is done.
"Ken!" Ravi yells, he jumps up, and chases Ken. Ken runs down to the main room.
"Ken! Why I ought to-!" Ravi is cut off by every other member laughing, and even Leo smiling slightly. Ravi looks down, and sees his pants drenched. Turning red, he runs back up upstairs. Ken follows walking at a slower pace. Ken enters the room, again. Ravi has changed, and sits on his bed.
"Ken, why do you only pick on me? This is the third time this week," Ravi asks, looking down. Ken doesn't really know why he picks on Ravi the most. He just does, it's something he has always done. Ken looks at Ravi, normally he would make some joke right now, but some how it doesn't feel right.
"Sorry," the older says, "I like to pick on you, because your the easiest, and you can usually you can take the joke." Ken likes give Ravi the attention, it gets Ravi to notice him.
"Can you stop for awhile? I'm getting sick of the jokes," Ravi asks.
"Sure. Come on we have schedules," Ken says leaving, Ravi soon follows.
======
Ken stops the jokes, not just with Ravi, but with everyone and everything.
"Ken, hyung?" Hyuk asks one day, "What's wrong?"
"What makes you think something is wrong?" Ken asks back. Truthfully, Ken feels dead inside. He misses pranking Ravi, it gave him something to look forward to.
"Nothing, your just aren't as bubbly as before," Hyuk says. Hyuk gets up, and walks to one of the smaller rooms to practice.
 
~In the Other Room~
Ravi sits with paper in front of him, and a pencil in hand. He can't write nothing is coming.
*Knock*
Ravi looks up, and sees Hyuk enter.
"Hey, hyung? What happened with Ken?" Hyuk asks Ravi. Ravi shrugs, he doesn't know.
"I'll ask someone else then," Hyuk leaves, and an idea hits Ravi.
 
'The Games We Used To Play'
You played with my heart, never enough to care. You took mine, now I'm shallow, and removed form you.
The game, the one you won. Your prize was my heart. Last time we played, you didn't give it back. Next time, I'll have mine, Next time, I'll have yours.
 
Ravi looks up, silently crying at the words on the page. He knows now how he feels.
=======
"Ken?" Ravi asks as he enters their room in the dorm, "will you come here?"
"What Ravi?" Ken says, not in the mood to speak. Still he moves over to Ravi.
"Are you okay? Hyuk talked to me today," Ravi says looking at Ken.
"I'm fine," Ken says, clearly not fine.
"Okay, I wrote something for you," Ravi says handing Ken the lyrics to the new song, "let know what you think, okay? Ravi leaves Ken alone with the words. Ken opens the sheet and starts reading.
=====
Ken hasn't left the room, when Ravi reenters. Ken sits on his bed, silent tears on his face. Ravi walks over, and sits by Ken.
"Who is this about?" Ken asks, his voice cracking at the end. He feels this song, perfectly about someone.
"A friend, who sometimes I want to be more then friends with," Ravi says not offering more information.
"What's your friend like?" Ken asks.
"The funniest person you will ever meet, but he stopped. I wish he would start again," Ravi says, looking over to Ken's mouth.
"Sounds nice," Ken says looking over, and being greeted by Ravi's lips. Ken gives his back. The tears mix in, not knowing who is crying at each point.
"So, I'm funny, huh?" Ken asks when they finally need to breath.
"Yes, now shut up and continue," Ravi says. Ken starts the kiss, this time; he knows they will work better then before.
 
The next day a rubber spider appears in Leo's cereal.
 
 
 
(-<) <3 ^_^