Magnae Team (Hyukbin)

VIXX One-Shots

Small things, make the hugest difference.

It started with holding hands, everyday, just to show one was there for the other. The older members never questioned it. Hongbin truly cared about Hyuk, not that he would say it out loud. Hyuk was teased by his hyungs, and Hongbin would stay beside him; hands held tightly together.
"Hongbin, why do to stay beside me?" Hyuk asked one night.
"Because I care," Hongbin replied simply. Hyuk thought about that, he cared. Hyuk smiled, and turned over unaware of the rising color in his cheeks.

Soon, the magnae pair would do almost everything they could together. The schedules would wipe them out every night though. The knots in Hongbin's back were killing him one night.
"Hyuk? Can you come fix my back?" He didn't have to wait long for the reply.
"Sure, hyung, just give me one more minute." Hyuk enters the shared room, his freshly dyed black hair still wet. Hongbin looks over, and doesn't deny that he looks good.
"What? Do I look bad or something?" Hyuk asks. Hongbin just shakes his no. "Whatever, just turn around." Hongbin breaks away from Hyuk's face, and starts to feel Hyuk's hands on his back. Moans of pleasure escape Hongbin's mouth, before he can stop it. Hyuk laughs, and works until all the knots are out. Hongbin falls asleep as soon as Hyuk is done. Hyuk looks over at his hyung thinking that he looks cuter in his sleep.

The magnaes continue to share a room, forcing the other boys together. Hongbin wishes he could tell Hyuk about his growing feelings. Hyuk doesn't realize that his feelings are there.
"Hyuk," Hongbin starts one night, "You've been in love before, right?"
"Yes, hyung. Nothing big. Why? Is there someone?" Hyuk asks back.
"Yes, I just don't know what to say," Hongbin blushes, but it is to dark to see.
"Tell me something. What do you like about this person? Start with gender," Hyuk asks.
"Well, umm, he is one of the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen. He has always been there for me. He just know what I need most of the time. I enjoy hearing his voice; his eyes are beautiful. I think I love him," Hongbin stops not wanting to say anymore.
"Wow, I think you do love him," Hyuk says not realizing that he's getting jealous.
"Yeah, probably, but how would I say this to him?" Hongbin asks.
"The way you told me," Hyuk says moving over to Hongbin's bed.
"Okay, but then what?" Hongbin's nervousness is growing.
"Kiss him," Hyuk say, blatantly, "okay, after all of this you should tell me his name."
"Oh, you don't want to know his name," Hongbin states, silently crying.
Angrily, Hyuk says, "Yes, I real-," the rest of the words are cut off by Hongbin's lips.
To say the Hyuk is surprised, would be a huge understatement, but he doesn't hesitate to kiss back. Hyuk tastes Hongbin's tears, but he willingly continues.
There is nothing now that can stop the magnae team.

 

(-<) <3 ^_^