Yes Master (HongbinXOC 3/3)

VIXX One-Shots

I walk out with my five year old's hand in mine. I smile at her, and she smiles back. Her dimples show, and she giggles.
"Where are we going Mama?" She asks, as we walk.
"To the grocery store sweetie," I say, looking at the building not far away.
"Candy?" She asks, and I nod.
"If you behave," I say, as we enter. I grab a cart, and slip her in the child seat. She laughs, and I smile again at her. I fill the cart, and she blinks at everything.
"Mama, I love you," she says, as we reach the check out.
"I love you too, my angel," I say, kissing her forehead.
"Here you go mam," the check out boy says, handing me the grocery bag.
"Thank you," I say, grabbing the handle. I slip my daughter back out, and she giggles. We walk back, and someone grabs me.
"I found you," he breathes, pushing me against a wall.
"Leave," I say, as his fingers move along my face.
"No. I missed my slave, being inside my slave," he growls, pushing his lips on mine.
"Mama?" A small voice says, pulling him away.
"Sweetie run home," I say, as he pushes off me.
"Who is this?" He asks, smirking. I move, and push my daughter away from him.
"You will not touch her," I hiss, and he laughs.
"What? This creation between you and another," he laughs, and I flinch.
"No, not another," I say grabbing her hand.
"Then who?" He asks, crossing his arms. I sigh, and kneel in front of my daughter.
"Sweetie. Can you show him your back?" I ask her.
"You said never to do that," she says, swaying back and forth.
"I know, but just this once," I say, kissing her forehead. She giggles, and slips the back of her shirt upward. I run my fingers over the strange ink on my daughter's back. His eyes widen at the sight of his mark in the middle of her back. Delicately drawn wings originating from his mark.
"She's mine?" He asks, as she slips her shirt down.
"Yes," I sigh.
"Is this why you escaped?" He asks, and I nod.
"Yes, now if you don't mind," I say, grabbing my fallen food, and my daughter's hand. We walk out of the alley, and I hear the sound of skin hitting the wall. I pull her along, and I enter our house.
"Mama, who was that man?" My daughter asks, and I sigh.
"Sweetie, that was your father," I say, walking her to her room.
"Can we meet him again?" She asks, and I smile.
"Honey, your father did bad things to me," I say, reliving those moments.
"Is he bad?" She asks, as I change her into her pajamas.
"Yes," I say, tucking her into bed.
"I love you Mama," she says, as I hug her.
"I love you too." I kiss her head, and walk out to let her sleep. I put the food away, and shiver. I go and check on her. I open the door, and freeze. He stands over her, and brushes her hair to the side.
"She has your eyes," he says, turning to face me.
"She has your dimples. She'll probably get your wings," I say, meeting his eyes.
"I hope not," he sighs, "I haven't seen anything this innocent in a long time."
"I was innocent," I breath.
"Maybe that's why you could carry her," he says, smiling.
"What?"
"Most slaves that get pregnant can't carry the children. It just happens," he says shrugging.
"What do you want?" I ask, and he shrugs.
"Can't I visit my daughter?" He asks, as he eyes turn sad.
"No," I say, as he slips off his shirt.
"I hope she doesn't get these," he says, allowing his wings to grow.
"And if she does?" I ask, as he walks to me.
"I'll teach her to fly," he says, kissing my lips softly. He walks out to her window, and allows his wings to grow wider.
"Goodbye slave," he whispers, leaving the room.
I run to the window, and whisper back.
"Goodbye Master."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: and here ends Yes Master. Hongbin is hot in Glorios Days. Just saying. Now writing an N story based after love stoned. But in a club. (-<) <3 ^_^