Rain (LeoXOC)

VIXX One-Shots

"I need to leave," he says, as he grabs what is his, and stuffs it all in a bag.
"Why?" I ask, as he moves silently around.
"It's just time for me to leave," he says, as he walks to the door.
"Taekwoon," I say, as I sink to the floor.
"I'm sorry," he says, shutting the door behind him. I turn over, and sit in a ball. I grab my phone, and dial the number quickly.
~I'm always immortal~
His ringtone fills the room, and I cry harder.
'This is Jung Taekwoon. Leave your message.'
His soft voice fills the air, and I cry some more.
"Taekwoon. Why did you leave? I'm in love with you," I say, as the beep from his voice mailbox ends the call. I turn slightly as a gold light reflects from the table. I stand myself up, and walk over. Firm paper, use for the important documents. The words blur, and I blink away the tears.
~March Seventeenth, you are to report to the train XX station for your time with the military.~
"Military?" I say, as the letter slips from my grasp. I sink down again, as I look at the calendar. The date circled for today. March seventeenth. I blink lightly, as I run to the door. Shoes slip on, and the hoodie on the rack is thrown on. I lock the door, and run to the small train station in town. A train pulls away, as I enter pasted the open threshold of the station.
"Taekwoon," I mutter, as I sit on the bench near the tracks. A presence sits beside me as I start crying again.
"You found the letter, didn't you?" His soft voice says. I look up to see him, and he takes me into his embrace.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask, feeling so small beside him.
"I didn't want you to worry," he says, as it starts to rain.
"And you wanted me to break down instead?" I ask, as he pushes my hair back.
"No," he says, as another train pulls in. "This one is mine."
"Do you have to go?" I ask, as he helps me up.
"Yes," he says, walking over the end of the line. The line moves, and tears fall parallel to the rain. He looks back at me, and I find myself running. I grab his grey hoodie, and pull him down. His soft lips move against mine, and fresh tears mix with the heavy rain.
"Buddy. Train's leaving," the instructor says, as I pull away. His eyes spill themselves, as the rain pours.
"I'll be back," he sighs, kissing my forehead. He exhales, and walks onto the train. The doors close slowly, and it pulls away. I cry fresh tears, and rain matches me perfectly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: For the person that requested LeoXOC this isn't it. I have that, a HongbinXOC, and a high school raven. I just wanted to write Leo in the rain with kissing. It turned sad. Comments are loved. (-<) <3 ^_^