Jealous (HyukXOC)

VIXX One-Shots

"Sera, will you come here?" A blonde male yells to his girlfriend.
"I'm coming Hyuk!" She yells back. The girl walks out, and down to the shared kitchen.
"I made you lunch for work," the blonde says, holding out a small box.
"Thanks," she says, taking the box. "See you tonight."
"See you," he says, as she grabs her bag, and leaves. It's two years tonight, and Hyuk sighs. He walks to his room, and pulls out the small box from his socks. He sits on his bed, and opens the box. In the small padded box is a simple silver band. Hyuk smiles, and snaps the box shut. He walks out, and prepares for his plan tonight.

~~Le Wavy Time Jump~~

Hyuk walks to Sera's work place to surprise her. He hears giggling, and recognizes it as hers. He smiles, and follows his favorite sound. He rounds the corner, and see his girlfriend snuggled in with someone else. He's smiling, with dimples, and even Hyuk isn't going to deny he's better looking then him.
"Oppa, you know I can't do that," Sera says, as the other male wraps his arms around her. Hyuk drops the single rosé he was holding, and walks back to his house. His shoulders are slumped as he wonders why she would cheat on him. He's been faithful, and told her that he loved her everyday. He sighs as he enters the house, and moves to the kitchen to grab the bottle of vodka, and a shot glass not caring about the food cooking in the kitchen.

~~In The Workplace~~

"Oppa, aren't you supposed to be modeling in New Zealand or something?" Sera asks, as her only brother greets her.
"I finished, and I thought my baby sister would like to see me," he says, wrapping his arms around her.
"You thought correctly," she says, as she snuggles into him.
"Do you wanna go out tonight, and catch up?" He asks, holding onto her.
"Oppa, you know I can't do that," Sera says, smiling at him.
"Why?" He asks, looking at her.
"Because, Hongbin, it's my two year anniversary with Hyuk," Sera says, smiling.
"Oh, that cute little blonde kid I met like two years ago before I left," Hongbin says, smiling back.
"That's him," Sera says, pulling out of her brother's embrace.
"Okay, maybe some other time. I have more people to see. Bye sis," he says, walking away.

~~In The House~~

The food has burnt, and Hyuk has lost track of the shots he's taken. He managed to prevent some sort of fire before he drank to much. Hyuk takes another, at least hitting double digits.
"Hyuk, I'm home," Sera says, walking to the kitchen, and seeing Hyuk.
"Hi," Hyuk spits out, questions turned to anger around shot six.
"Are you alright?" She asks, looking at her boyfriend.
"I'm fine," he says, downing another.
"Okay, I think you've had enough," she says, taking the bottle away.
"No, I haven't. But apparently you have," he says, trying to get the bottle back.
"What does that mean?" She asks, looking at him.
"Why don't you ask your oppa?" Hyuk says, drawing out each would.
"Oppa? You mean Hongbin?" Sera asks, looking at him.
"Is that who you've been cheating on me with?" Hyuk asks, grabbing, and digging his fingers into her arms.
"Hyuk, that hurts," Sera says, tearing slightly.
"Well, you hurt me with that stupid Hongbin," Hyuk says, grabbing the bottle, and just directly taking a swing of it.
"Hongbin is my brother. What would I do with him?" Sera asks, looking at him.
"Yeah right," Hyuk says, taking another drink.
"He is. Look," Sera says, pulling out her phone to show the picture from about two years ago. The three of them smiling together, after Hongbin got news of getting the job, and the night Hyuk confessed to her.
"Don't ever cheat on me," Hyuk says, kissing her roughly, then slumping to the ground, asleep. Sera sighs, and halls him up to their room. She sets him on the bed, and moves to clean the mess in the kitchen.

~~The Next Morning~~

Hyuk wakes up the next morning with a pounding in his head. Sera walks in with food, and aspirin on a tray.
"How are you feeling?" She asks, as Hyuk sits up.
"It hurts," Hyuk says, as Sera hands him the aspirin and water.
"I know," Sera says, smiling at him.
"I'm sorry," Hyuk says, "about everything."
"I know," she says.
"I'm really sorry," Hyuk says.
"I forgive you, and I won't leave you," Sera says, smiling. Hyuk smiles back, and knows they'll be alright.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: That turned fluffy... (-<)  <3 ^_^