Blackout (Neo)

VIXX One-Shots

 

Leo wakes up in a strange room, snuggled into a bed, with someone he doesn't recognize. He watches the figure breathe, and turn over to face him. Leo stomach drops with his heart at the beautiful man before him. Leo watches as the feminine man, slowly opens his eyes.
"Hi," the soft voice says, smiling a very happy, but sincere smile, "is your head alright? You drank quite a bit." Leo slowly recognizes a dull pounding in his head. He moves his hands to massage his head, when the other beats him to it. The man slowly rubs in circles, seeming to know exactly where the pain is. Soon, the hands are off, and Leo misses the touch.
"Better?" He asks, and Leo nods, "good. We didn't do anything. You just weren't in any condition to go anywhere. You were clinging to me, and you kinda passed out on my bed, holding onto me." Leo blinks at the strange man before him.
"I'm sorry," Leo whispers, looking at him.
"You don't remember do you?" He says, frowning slightly. Leo reaches out, and pushes the sides of the unknown male's face upward.
"Smile," Leo says, pulling back his hand. The man laughs, causing Leo's lips to peck up into a smile.
"Cute," he says, causing Leo to frown again, "anyway, Hyuk, he introduced me to you. He said that you were alone for awhile, and had me meet you." Leo nods, not remembering, but knowing this sounds like Hyuk.
"Do you want breakfast? I can make coffee or something." Leo perks up at the mention of coffee, and the man laughs again.
"Give me a minute," he says, leaving the bed. Leo blinks at the man, as he grabs some cloths and runs into another room. Leo closes his eyes against the dull thud that returns. The door opens and closes again, before the sound of cooking fills the house. Leo turns over as the banging becomes sizzles and pops. Leo turns back, and opens his eyes to a small pile of clothes. Leo sits up ignoring the pounding in his head. He sees a small note on the pile, and looks over it.
~Leo, these should fit. ~N~
Leo smiles slightly, both at the thoughtfulness, and at the name of man who's house he's in.
"N," Leo whispers, liking how it sounds, as he enters.
"Food's ready," N says, smiling, and leaving. Leo stands, and changes, walking out of the room. Leo follows the sounds, and finds himself in a kitchen.
"Just a second," N says, dancing around the kitchen, passing over the food as it finishes. Leo watches as coffee, and aspirin make their way into his hands. Leo smiles as the man called N continues to move around. Leo takes two of the pills, and drinks the black coffee. Slowly, two plates of a meal are made, with N standing over them two forks in hand.
"Here," N says, passing one over to Leo. Leo takes the fork, and starts eating everything.
"Someone's hungry," N says, smiling. Leo nods, and continues.
"So you don't remember anything?" N asks, and Leo shakes his head no.
"Hyung!" A voice yells, entering the room. A familiar blonde bounces in, shifting his eyes from one to the next.
"Hyukkie, be quiet," N says, walking over to him.
"Fine. So did you both hit of last night?" He asks, eyes eager for details.
"Not like that," N says, pushing him up the stairs.
"Fine," Hyuk says, walking away.
"Come on Leo. Lets get you home," N says, grabbing his car keys. Leo nods, and follows behind, sipping on the coffee. A bag of clothes fall from the stairs, and land near Leo's feet. Leo grabs the bags, and hurries out to meet N. N smiles as Leo enters the car.
"Ready?" N asks, pulling out. Leo carefully guides N to his house. N pulls into his driveway, and exits with Leo. Leo enters his orderly home with N following behind.
"I guess this it. See you if Hyuk throws a thing," N says, turning to leave. Leo grabs N's hand, and turns him back, shaking his head no.
"Is something wrong?" N asks, looking at Leo. Leo freezes not knowing what to do.
"Leo, my hand," N says. Leo releases him, blushing from the contact he created. N turns again, exiting the house. Leo panics on the inside as the shorter man leaves. N moves to open the car door, and Leo moves without thinking. Next thing, Leo knows is his lips on N's, with N kissing back. Leo breaks away, blushing.
"Maybe Hyuk was right," N says, smiling. Leo allows the corners of his mouth the peak up.
"Maybe."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: working (not really) on a leoxoc. Requests please!! (-<) <3 ^_^