Fireworks (Navi)

VIXX One-Shots

The fireworks, among the stars when he moves his hand over my chest. Setting off as I grab his, before he moves to the next position. Glancing as the two groups switch between forward and back. Constantly moving with only that one real touch. Sometimes coming close just to push back away. Him dancing with the others, I dancing with mine. So close, almost touching. Close enough for the fireworks to start burning, far enough to not cause damage. At least to him. The burns from the fireworks, never really healing on my skin. Not that anyone would notice, I embrace the flames of the fire, feeling the flickers of pain it brings. Over and over his movements light the fuse, which sparks for a moment, and fizzles out. The slow sparks, never growing into something I want. Not enough of them for him to notice. Maybe, with each performance, I thought they would grow. They never grew, the few that went off not enough to create beauty. Again, he goes off, making the sparks. The last performance, the fireworks show ending. Leaving the sky seemingly untouched. There is nothing more to cause a spark. They are all used, maybe there is more in back. I don't care anymore. The beauty of the flames is gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Well, I'm going to go cry. (-<) <3 ^_^