How Did You Murder Them? (Chabin)

VIXX One-Shots

I walk a lonely road, the only one I have ever known. Don't know where it goes, but home to me and I walk alone.

 

"Hakyeon. Pay attention," my teacher says, slamming her ruler on my desk.
"Sure," I say. She huffs out, and walks back to the front. I sigh, and lay my head back on my desk. The door opens, and the girls in my class start whispering to each other.
"I'm sorry, but my mother thought my first day is tomorrow," a male voice says. I look up to see a kid with dimples smiling over the class. I scoff, and set my head back down.
"Well, tell us about yourself," my teacher says.
"I'm Lee Hongbin, and I like photography. I will study well," he says, probably smiling wider.
"Great. Please go sit by Mr. Cha in the back. Hakyeon please raise your hand," she says. I raise my hand high, and my middle finger higher.
"Mr. Cha, detention today after school," she says, and I shrug. I hear walking down the school aisle. He sits in the desk beside me, and I bother to look.
"Hi," he says, brightly, smiling at me.
" off," I mutter, and his smile's brightness dims.
"Geez, who did you kill?" He asks, looking at me.
I look him in his eyes, and say, "More then you know."
He blinks rapidly for a moment, and says, "Me too."


Local Boy Found Strangled
Sixteen year old, Han Sanghyuk, was found strangled to death last night at 2:16 AM. Police currently have no leads, and are still searching. Han Sanghyuk was considered a genius, and was due to graduate this year from Jellyfish High School. Locals are shocked, and are hoping for answers soon.


I sigh, and fold the newspaper in half. I pull up my black hoodie, and walk out into the rain. I liked Hyuk, he was nice to me. He would smile, and I would play with his blonde hair. Why he chose Hyuk, I'll never understand. I reach school, and sigh. I pull off the hoodie, as I enter my classroom. Hongbin sits there, being a good little student. I hope he chooses him next.
"Hi," he says, smiling brightly again.
"Don't talk to me," I say, fixing my black bangs.
"Why?" He asks, leaning close to me.
"I don't like you," I answer, sitting at my desk.
"Why?"
" off."
"Why?"
"Do you want to be next?" I ask, and he leans back.
"What does that mean?" He asks, frowning.
"It means don't bother me," I explain, as the teacher walks in, and begins class.


Singer Without A Voice
Lee Jaehwan was found bludgeoned to death last night. Police believe this is linked to Han Sanghyuk's death just last night. Police claim that after he was killed, his vocal cords were torn out. People are advised to stay home at night, and to travel in pairs.


I wash my hands raw, and fix my face. Dark circles, masked by my skin tone. I slip on my hoodie, and bother to look like what I am.

The school is quiet. With two local favorites gone, I'd be surprised if it wasn't. I enter the class, and Hongbin isn't there today. A small smile creeps onto my face. I sit at my desk, as the bell rings. He rushes in right after, and bows at our teacher.
"I'm sorry," he says, slightly out of breath.
"Just go sit," the teacher says, turning to the board. My smile falls, and I sleep on my desk.

"Hakyeon. Class is over," a voice says, pulling me out. Hongbin stands over me, smiling.
"Thanks," I spit, standing, walking away.
"Dude. Seriously what's your problem?" He asks, running after me.
"You're pretty face. You don't want to be like the rest," I say, walking faster.
"What does that mean?" He asks, keeping pace with me.
"It means leave me alone!" I yell at him. He freezes, and I take off running. I make it home, and throw my stuff to the side. My head pounds, as the sun starts to set. I run out, and far away from people. The sun sinks, and my head pounds. Grunts are heard near me, and a flash of orange hair reaches my vision. Kim Wonshik, the writing one. His nose is bloody, and he falls.
"Answer me," a deep voice says, punching Wonshik.
"I don't know," Wonshik says, attempting to stop his assailant.
"Tell me. You won't be my first," the voice says, showing himself. He smirks, perking up a dimple. That's when the sun sets, and I lose to him.


Writer Found Beaten
Kim Wonshik was found beaten to death last night. He is beloved to be the latest victim of a serious of brutal murders. Police are now calling a town-wide, dusk curfew. Lock your doors, and don't let people in. Police will be watching.


I sigh, and lean back in my chair. He is ruining everything for me. But why was he there? He killed Wonshik, not him. Someone knocks at the door, and I move slowly to answer it.
"Hongbin? How did you find me?" I ask, as he walks in.
"It's your turn to cut the crap. Why were you there?" He says, looking at me.
"Pardon?" I ask, as he shoves me against a wall.
"Shut it, and explain," he says, as I feel weak. He doesn't come in the middle of the day.
"I don't do anything. It's him, it's all been him," I say, as my air pipe is crushed.
"Who?" He questions, forcing me closer to the wall.
"I don't-" I'm cut off by something. My hand grabs Hongbin's arm, and twists. He releases me, and I feel my mouth creep into a smirk.
"You were to messy," I say with a low voice.
"Pardon?" He asks, and I sock his jaw.
"Don't tie it back to you," I say, flipping him onto the wall.
"Hakyeon?" He whimpers, as I push harder.
"Don't mistake me for that weakling. I'm N. Now, why are you here?" I ask. He calls himself N, I'm watching this happen.
"I saw Hakyeon," he says, and N pulls him down.
"Listen pretty boy. I could end you right now. You aren't on my list, and I really don't want to," N says, pulling him closer.
"What are you going to do me?" Hongbin says, his bottom lip.
"Lets see how you taste," N says, forcing them together. N smirks, and Hongbin tastes very sweet.
"Sweet. We'll continue that later. Now, I did say I have only one more," N says, as some light fades, like me.


The Soccer Caption
The next victim of this series of murders. Police claim two assailants attacked Jung Taekwoon last night. Police are doubling their efforts, and are enforcing the curfew.


I wake up to Hongbin beside me, and the sun shining. I move away, and my hurts.
"Good morning, Hakyeon," he says, smiling beside me.
"Get out," I spit, and he wraps his arms around me.
"Don't you want to continue what we did last night?" He asks, pulling me closer.
"We didn't do anything. You and N did. Now, grab your crap and leave," I say, kicking him away.
"Fine," he says, dressing. He leaves, and doesn't fail to slam the door. I sigh, and lay back for the rest of the day. Sunday is the same for me. I crawl out on Monday, and arrive at class thirty minutes late.
"Mr. Cha, why are you late?" My teacher asks, glaring at me.
"Be grateful I came at all," I say, walking over to my desk.
"Hi," Hongbin says, smiling at me. He's back to mister goodie two-shoes.
" off," I say, sitting, and facing the teacher.
"Don't be like that," he says, pouting.
"Just because you ed N, doesn't mean we're friends," I say, glaring at him. He smirks, and continues his little facade.
My external devil with dimples.
My internal devil killer.
I'm ed.

 

Two shall become one. Filled with secrets. You and I.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Well, I killed a lot of people. Inspired by episode 20 of MTV diary when Hongbin asked N how he murdered them. Comments are loved! (-<) <3 ^_^