Tattoo Shop (Navi)

VIXX One-Shots

The bell rings, as I look up to a short man.
"Just a sec," I say, as I finish the . Cursive for my customer. Lyrics from his precious Hyoshin's song.
"We good?" He asks, as I turn off the needle.
"Yeah," I say, and I patch over the work. His fringe covers his right eye, and he slips his shirt back on.
"Remember-"
"Two weeks with the bandage. Clean often. You've told me this before," he say, digging out his wallet. He walks to the door, and drops three fifties on the counter. I look up to the guy from earlier, and he smiles some.
"What's your ink?" I ask.
"On the paycheck, I hope," he says, laughing. "I'm here for the body modification job," he says, looking up at me.
"Have you pierced before?" I ask, and he nods.
"One parlor. Then I moved out here. Did these," he says, pushing out his ear.
"Not bad. Trial run. Don't piss anyone off. What's your name?" I ask, setting the money in the box.
"Hakyeon," he says, fixing his red bangs.
"Ravi. Come on. The rest of the crew will want to meet you," I say, walking to the back room.
"Ravi. No lovers at work," the golden haired says, as I enter with Hakyeon.
"Shut it Ken. This is Hakyeon; he wants to be our piercer," I say, plopping on the couch.
"Looks fine. Leo makes the final choice," Ken says, as I pop a cigarette in my mouth.
"I know," I say, lighting it, "anyone else want one?"
"Nope," Ken says, as the bell rings, "that's mine." He leaves, and I offer the box to Hakyeon.
"I'm good," he says, shaking his head.
"Dude. Relax. You can't be that much younger then me," I say, taking a drag.
"I'm twenty three," he says.
"Or older," I say, laughing. My boss walks in, and looks at Hakyeon.
"Hey Leo. That's Hakyeon. He wants to be our piercer," I explain, before he throws him out.
"Scarf. Off," he says, with his soft voice, and tugging on it lightly. Hakyeon sighs, and unwinds it from his very long neck. A red rosé sits on the left side of his neck. 
"Nice ink," I say, and he shrugs.
"You'll do," Leo says, as another bell rings. "Mine." He leaves, and Hakyeon looks at me.
"You're in," I say, stubbing out the cigarette.
"Cool. What does everyone do here?" He asks, and I lay down.
"Ken handles the larger jobs, and Leo does the smaller more detailed jobs. I do words and lyrics," I say, and he nods.
"Fun," he says, and I nod.
"Just sit. Leo will give you a formal interview later," I say, and he sits in a chair. I rest, it's a few hours until my next appointment.
===
I can't breathe, something stops me, and I feel heavy. I open my eyes to a dark room, and a figure sitting on my waist. My breathe hitches, and my eyes adjust.
"Hakyeon," I whisper, looking at me.
"You sleep so cute," he says, leaning down, and his eyes meet mine.
"Um. Thanks," I say, "will you get off me?"
"Nope. I like doing this when cute boys sleep," he confesses. I blush even if he can't see.
"Okay," I say, as he runs a finger or two over my skin.
"Ravi, if you're a tattoo artist. Why don't you have any tattoos?" He says, as his hands reach my shirt.
"I've had nothing to inspire me to get one," I say, as he pops a button on my shirt.
"I can work with that," he says, grabbing my collar, and pushes us down. He tastes like strawberries, and it disappears to soon. He sits up, and swings his leg over me. He stands, and walks away. I watch him move to the door, and I move to stop him. He cracks the door, and I slam it shut. I surround him with my arms, and smile over him.
"Where do you think you're going?" I ask, with my voice surprisingly low.
"Out," he says, looking up at me.
"No. You aren't," I say, tasting the strawberry again. He wraps his arms and legs around my body. We move to the couch again, and I sink down over him.
"So perfect," I say, as I invade his mouth.
It goes on, perfect movement, perfect sync.
==
"That was-"
"Something."
"-wonderful."
==
I walk home, and smile lightly. I enter my house, and walk to my room. I grab out my journal/song book. I write for most of the night, and collapse from today's activities.
==
I walk to work, with Hakyeon working around with a small limp. I smile, and move to clean my tools.
"Hakyeon. You need a nickname," Ken says, walking in.
"Okay," he says, smiling and preparing.
==
Ink and metal flash around, and Leo closes for today.
"Hyuk wants to tag tonight. You in?" Ken asks, packing up his things.
"I'm out. I need to clean," I say, "take N."
"Sure, and on the way, you can tell me why you chose N," Hakyeon says, grabbing his coat. They leave, and I grab my needle, smiling. It stings, but I get the lyric out. I click it off, and look over the two cursive words on my wrist.
~Secret Night~
"Ravi. I lost my earring. Have you seen it," N asks, entering the shop again.
"Nope," I say, cleaning the ink.
"What are you doing?" He asks, peaking over my shoulder.
"Something," I say, wrapping it quickly.
"Show me," he demands, pouting at me.
"When it's time. For now, it's time to tag something," I say, pulling him into my embrace.
"Then again. I already have."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Inspired by the tags of this... 

http://chakyeongongju.tumblr.com/post/80729949843

Comment? (-<) <3 ^_^