Red Stained Glasses (Leobin)

VIXX One-Shots

The floors creak under me, moss seems to spread to surround me. I enter the library to him sipping on his glass of red.
"Are you the next sent to kill me?" He asks, with a voice like velvet.
"Yes, and I'm going to," I say, pulling out the six barreled pistol.
"I hope you're sweeter then the last. He made a very bitter batch," he says, turning to face me. His eyes catch me as they glow gold.
"I'm waiting," he says, as I fire one shot. The glass shatters in his hand, and he sighs. I prepare the next shot, as he walks to me. His old style suit sitting on his tall frame. I aim again, as he walks passed me. He walks down the stair, and I chase after him. He enters the dining room, and grabs another glass. I shoot again, and the doorknob spins.
"Would you like something? We have a nice collection of wine among other things," he says, poring another glass.
"I'm fine," I spit, readying the gun again.
"There is no need to be like that. I was just trying to be civil," he claims, sipping.
"Look vam-"
"Mr. Lee, I never favored that term. Mr. Umm, I didn't catch your name," he says.
"Jung," I spit, shooting again. A light above sparks, and I click it ready again.
"Mr. Jung, please put that away, and have a drink," he says, sipping again.
"I'm fine," I say, looking over at him, his up styled hair.
"Pity. It's also a pity that your kind can never taste the difference in this drink," he says, grabbing a different bottle from the wall.
"You disgust me," I say, as he uncorks the bottle.
"Come now. There is no need for such language," he says, pouring some into a new glass as well as his own. Such beautiful hands.
"There is no need for your kind," I say, shooting again. The bottle shatters, and he walks over to me.
"I rather liked that wine," he says, handing me a glass.
"I'm not thirsty," I say, and he sets it down on the table.
"Shame," he says, sipping again. One more shot as he finishes his drink. The deer on the wall takes a new shot.
"I'm afraid I must retire now Mr. Jung, until tomorrow then," he says, walking away, and up the stairs again. I follow him into his room. He is laid on the bed, his suit tops and tie removed. His craved chest rises and falls, and I walk over to him. He flinches as the barrel is set directly over his heart. I don't miss this time, and walk back down. The wine glass still sits there, and I reward myself. I spit it out instantly, spitting to remove the taste of blood. The little that remain burns my mouth, and I fall to the floor.
"Mr. Jung, did you really think it would be that easy?" He says, sinking down beside me.
"I can make it go away. You just need to ask," he says, smiling to reveal dimples.
"Never," I croak out, as he runs his fingers threw my hair.
"I'll wait," he says, "I rather like you."

The pain burns, minutes, hours, days, I don't know, it hurts to bad.
"Please," I beg, and he smiles again.
"I thought you'd never ask," he says, gently kissing my neck, and piercing it quickly. I drain, and he smiles against my neck. New pain enters me, and he pulls away.
"You are very sweet. See you when you awaken Mr. Jung," he says, as I slip into black pain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: please comment! I wanna improve, and know what you think! (-<) <3 ^_^