Yes Master (HongbinXOC 2/3)

VIXX One-Shots

I feel dirty, as he pulls out of me.
"To your corner," he commands. I move quickly, grabbing what clothes of mine remain. I slip them on, and watch him.
"You were good tonight slave," he says, sitting up.
"Th-thank you m-master," I stutter, shivering from the cold. I move closer into my corner, and attempt to get some heat. It's not really my corner, it's his. Like me.
"Slave, I will be leaving for a few days. You will be left with one of my kinder brothers," he says, standing. He slips on his boxers, and black pants. He grabs his drink, and smiles slightly.
"You should heal," he says, walking to me. His kneels in front of me, and runs his finger tips down my face. "I'll bring you an outfit. Then we can play a new way." He finishes his drink. "Would you like that?"
I know the answer he wants.
"Y-Yes, of course master."
He clicks his tongue, and runs his thumb under my lip.
"Good. I'll miss the feeling of being inside you," he says, standing. He walks to his desk, and sets down his glass. He slips on a white shirt, and fixes his hair over itself.
"Come slave," he says, looking at me. I stand, and a small pain ripples threw me. I limp to him, and he grabs my wrist. He pulls me out, and I flinch at the changing light. He pulls me down a hall, and into a new room.
"Brother," he mutters, and another walks to him.
"How long?" The new one asks.
"No more then a week. And if anyone hurts her. I'll hurt you," he says, glaring at him.
"I won't. Put her with mine," he says. I'm tossed into a corner, and I watch them. They talk out of sight, and a hand grabs me.
"Are you the dimpled ones?" A female voice asks.
"Yes," I whisper, watching the door.
"Okay. Listen. Don't piss my master off. Just listen to him, and you'll be fine," she whispers.
"Okay," I confirm, nodding at her.
"I'm grateful he doesn't make me during my period," she says, sitting up. My eyes widen at her statement, and she looks at me.
"What?" She asks.
"I've been here for two months. My master told me. I haven't had my period in that time," I whisper, and her eyes widen back.
"I've heard stories about the last girl that was pregnant. They weren't pleasant," she says, shuttering.
"I need to leave," I say, as her master walks in.
"He'll be back. I can see why he took you," he says in a soft voice. I look up to him wearing black pants, and a ped hoodie with nothing underneath.
"Thank you for having me," I whisper, meeting his eyes.
"I owned him one," he says, turning for a moment. His own ink is shown on his neck. Three lines, an open circle, and a filled circle, almost covered by his red hair. He walks to his bed, and falls on it, sleeping.
"I have an idea, but you need to trust me," she says, pulling me down.
"Okay," I say, nodding.
"Sleep and rest. You'll need it," she says. That's when I drift off.
The days passed, and she walked to her master with the plan.
"Slave," he whispers, looking up at her.
"Master, I think it would be pleasant to please her master," she says, smirking slightly.
"He would like that," he says, smirking back.
"I'll need rope, and access to him room," she says, and nods.
"Alright," he says, standing. He walks to a drawer pulls out a piece of rope.
"Follow," he says, walking out. I shiver as we move.
"You ready?" She whispers, and I nod. We reach his room, and she handles the rope. I lay down, and she ties knots that I can untie easily. Her master walks over, and tests them.
"Good. Now come slave. This week should have been enough," he says, pulling her out. I mouth thank you, and she nods. I slip out of the rope, and wait. I look at the small window, and open it slightly. I slip out, and watch a figure land. He smirks, and enters the building traditionally. That's when I do what he taught me the first night. I run. Fast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: there will be a part three. But look. Two posts in one day, and both were requests. Yehet. And the shirt that he is wearing is the one from the club scene in the drama he is in. He's just nope. (-<) <3 ^_^