Forgiven (RaviXYou)

VIXX One-Shots

"Ravi," you mutter, as he walks away. He adjusts his pink beanie over his brown hair, and keeps walking.
"Ravi," you say again, silent tears streaking your face.
"I'm sorry Mars. I just some time to think," he says, not turning back. You if he did he would break. He runs away, and you sink to the ground.


"Time to think," you mutter into your pillow that night, laughing lightly.
"If he wants to break up. He should just say it," you mutter, pulling the blanket over your head, not that it matters. It's just as dark outside. Rapid knocking pulls you out of your daze.
"Mars. Open up," he says, knocking faster.
"Ravi, just leave," you yell, snuggling deeper into your bed.
"Mars. Please. I just want to talk," he begs, and you hear the desperation in his voice. You sniffle, and slip out of your bed. You surround yourself in a blanket, and walk slowly to the door. You unlock it, and face him.
"Talk," you snap at him.
"They say when a ring fits on a man's pinky finger, and then fits on a woman's ring finger. They are meant to be," he says, looking at you. He slowly lifts up his hand. You are faced with two similar silver rings.
"This one will be mine," he says, wiggling his left ring finger. He slips the other one off, wincing slightly from a tight fit. You watch him, and bite your lip.
"This one will be yours," he says, grabbing your left hand. His eyes start to water, as he fits the ring perfectly on your ring finger.
"Forgive me?" He asks, meeting your eyes. You look at him with his pleading eyes. Down to your hand still held by his. The matching rings.
"Ravi," you say, gasping for air.
"Mars. You know how I was. I've never been this far, this serious. Please," he says, grabbing your other hand. The blanket around falls, as he interlaces your fingers.
"Ravi," you say again, your lips.
"Mars. Please. This is new to me. This is all new to me," he says, sinking to his knees. Small tears spill from his eyes.
"I'll go slow. I'll wait. I will be who you need. Older brother, younger brother, friend. Just please," he begs. He looks up at you, and he cries harder.
"Get up," you whisper, looking down at him.
"What?"
"Ravi, get up," you say stronger. He stands and sighs.
"Mars," he mutters, looking down at you with your tear streaked cheeks, red eyes, and small frown.
"Ravi I-" you croak, looking at the band he presented you with.
"Ma-"
"Kiss me," you demand, meeting his eyes.
"What?" He ask, eyes widening.
"You heard me. Kiss me. Prove it and kiss me," you repeat. He drops your hands, and cups your face. He leans in slightly, and waits. You nod slightly.
Warmth covers your lips wholly, as he moves in small motions on them. Your back hits the door frame, as he pulls back.
"Again," you demand. You pull off his beanie, and throw it somewhere in your house. You grab his brown locks, as his lips reattach to yours. His hands move to your hips, pulling you in closer. You don't sense time passing, but you do recognize the lack of oxygen in your system. You pull back, panting slightly.
"Mars," he breathes, resting his forehead on yours.
"Mars, look at me," he pants. You tilt your head up, and meet his eyes. You see everything in those brown orbs.
His caring.
His affection.
His love.
"Am I forgive?" He asks. You nod, and pull him inside.
"Why?"
"I don't think my neighbors want to see that," you say. He laughs, and you settle your arms on his shoulders.
"Ravi."
"Hmm?"
"I love you, too."
He smiles, and reconnects you both in love and spirit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: For mars. I have camp this weekend so no updates. (-<) <3 ^_^