Sparks (Navi)

VIXX One-Shots

 

We are doing it again. Just because we are up for an award with the song. I missed this, the way my hands would glide over his chest. He's gotten more toned in the time since. He smirks slightly, as if enjoying it. He's gone, and I need to move to the next spot. I didn't get ask him, before we were called up with the win. I stand beside him, hearing him speak. He passes the microphone to me, fingers grazing over mine. I watch him as I say the standard 'thank you's. Him smiling, more then the first award. I congratulate the other groups as they win. Soon, to soon, the show is over. He smiles, bouncing excitedly in his seat, trophy in hand. We reach the dorm, him setting the trophy by the other. I watch him as he lets out his inner perfectionist, adjusting them both. Silent tears streak his face, smiling with them. The rest have gone to bed, it's just me and him. He turns finally looking at me.
"You should be in bed," he says, sniffling.
"So should you," I say, moving to him. I look at his face, and move my fingers under his wet eyes.
"Thank you," he says, putting his head on my chest.
"For what?" I say, looking down at him.
"For creating the spark," he says, crying again into me. Spark? Could that what this is? This new feeling from the dance today?
"I'm going to bed," he says, pulling away, "it was nice, while it lasted." He moves to the his room, and I watch him disappear. I sigh as I enter my room, missing the way I could just move with him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: A semi-sequel to fireworks... Working on a Neo... (-<) <3 ^_^