Nightmare (Leobin)

VIXX One-Shots

Why did she save me? The rest should be fine. Hopefully him. The one who kept me sane. Who I would take any pain for. The last one to leave.


"Bean," his soft voice said, pushing my long hair back.
"Hmm."
I looked to him, and he turned his face into the pillow, muttering something.
"You know I don't understand you when you're head is in a pillow," I said, moving, and l laying onto top of him.
He lifted his head up, and muttered, "I love you." His face was back in the pillow right after. I smile, and lay down on his back. I crawled up to his ear.
"I love you too," I whispered into his ear. I nibbled on the outside of his ear before rolling off him. He looked at me, and gave me one of his sweet smiles.
"We have class," he whispered, as we stayed in each other's eyes.
"I know," I said, as his hand reached out and cupped my face. His lips met mine for a moment, and he pulled back blushing.
"We could skip," I had said. If only we had.


"Hongbin, I found one of your fellow dolls," she says, snapping me from my memory. She drags one of those ugly dolls along. My eyes move to the entrance. I wait for the body to drag itself in. One does, and it's the black head of hair I didn't want to see back here.


His face turned cold as soon as we left. We arrived at class on time, and sit at our lab table.
"Class, we are going to learn about what different chemical compounds do," our teacher had said. He grabbed my hand, and rubbed it under the table. I smiled as the teacher droned on.


"We missed you," she says, seating him in front of me. He squirms in the chair, as she plays with her tools.
"Did you have fun?" She says, his face. I twitch slightly, I should be the one doing that. He smiling at me, returning my movements.


We left school, and walked. Just walked. Around our town, nothing said. It was peaceful. Until she blocked my vision.
"Hongbin oppa," she said, smiling at me.
"What do you want?" I asked, as he grabbed my hand.
"To visit my finance," she said, laughing.
"Our parents called that off," I hissed.
"But oppa," she whined, as I pulled him away.
"Leave. I'm happy," I yelled back at her.


"He's missed you. He's been so numb," she says, pulling out her rings. One by one she digs the rusted metal back into him. He looks to me with his face void of emotion. She turns to me, and prepares more glass for me.


"Who was she?" He asked, as soon as we got to our dorm.
"A crazy lady who my parents wanted me to marry," I said, and his eyes widened. He still knows why I never talked about them. They cut my off when I told them I was gay. Fortunately they ended things with her.
"She was locked up after trying to still get me. She was crazy, and attempted voodoo of all things," I said. He pulled me in close, running fingers threw my hair.
"You are mine," he whispered, pulling me closer.
"I'm yours," I said, settling my arms around his neck. We drew closer, and lips touched longer.
"Cute. But I want my Hongbin oppa," she said, snapping us apart. I looked to her, wearing a black dress, and dragging a hideous doll.
"I'm with him now. Leave me alone," I said, glaring at her.
"Not for long oppa," she said, digging a perfect nail into the doll's neck.


The glass digs into my skin. Her restoring her doll. I stare at him, everything lost in his eyes. If she dragged him back, the rest could come back. If the rest come back, the plan failed.


I opened my eyes to the glass cage. I looked around, and saw her standing in front of me. I growled at her, unable to form words.
"Careful. You wouldn't want me to hurt him would you?" She asked, pointing to a different room. His body was held up by strings. He blinked, barely lifting his head up to look at me. I growled again, and dragged my fingers down the glass.
"Maybe I should just hurt him," she said, walking to a small table in the center of the room. She picked up one of those dolls, and a long metal rod. The pain in my heart became to much.


"There. Both of you are all fixed," she says, laughing. She skips along, and starts to tighten the bonds.


"We can do it," one said, as we all left that place. We were running, all six of us. I hoped that this would work.
"Bin," his voice said, pulling me away.
"What?" I asked, as he grabbed my wrist.
"This won't work," he whispered, grabbing my hands.
"It will," I said, looking into his eyes. I felt a tug, and his eye widened.
"I'll let her take me again. Just go," I had said, as the tug became stronger.
"Hongbin," he said, and I crashed my lips onto his.
"I love you," I whispered, pushing him away. "Now go."

"Bin." The pull became strong.
"GO!" I screamed at him, tears streaking down my face, and he ran. That was when I let myself be pulled.


"I'm going to find more," she says, running out in her black dress.
"Bin," he whispers, and I blink.
"Bin. Her bond is weak; I can get us out," he says, and I blink again.
"Hongbin. Please speak to me," he begs, and I blink. He moves, falling many times, over to the table. He grabs a doll, my doll. His hands shake, as he pulls out a small box. The flame comes alive, spreading as it is dropped onto the doll. I scream, as heat covers my body.
"Bin. Bin, stay with me, I need you," he whispers as I fall. He cups my face, and his tears fall. Warmth replaces heat, and my arms slowly move around him.
"Bin?" He questions, as he pulls back.
"Hey Taek," I whisper, as we both attempt to stand.
"I missed you. Every day," he says, as I untie the leather from the rings.
"I missed you too, but we need to run," I say, finishing with the knots.
"I know," he says, kissing me again.
I do what I could have done before with him.
I ran.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: request fulfilled. Someone requested Leobin. So tada! So based after voodoo doll mv. And the title is the original title for voodoo doll. (-<) <3 ^_^