Eyes (Rabin)

VIXX One-Shots

"Hongbin. When are going to let me see you after dark?" A blue haired man says, playing with his boyfriend's hair.
"Wonshik. We've been over this," Hongbin says, and Wonshik plays with the fringe.
"I almost never see you," Wonshik says, pouting slightly.
"I know. I just can't," Hongbin says, pecking Wonshik lips.
"I know," Wonshik says, kissing back, and deepening it. They play with their tongues for awhile, and Hongbin pulls back.
"I need to go," Hongbin says, running out of his boyfriend's apartment. Wonshik pouts, and rubs his eyes. He walks to the bathroom, and sighs. He slips out his brown contacts, and meets his golden eyes reflection.
"Whatever you're hiding Hongbin. It can't be worse then this," Wonshik says. He switches his clothes to performance wear, and grabs a can of temp hair color. He styles his hair turning it bright orange. He smiles, and grabs his jacket before running out. He makes it to an alley, and knocks on the door.
"Password?" A man with swirling blue and purple eyes.
"All seeing eye," Wonshik says, before the door opens. Wonshik enters quickly, and looks around the large club.
"Ravi. Are you performing tonight?" The bartender yells, as Wonshik takes a seat.
"Maybe," Wonshik says, looking at the redhead and his red and orange eyes.
"Come on. Everyone loves your freestyle," the bartender says, and Wonshik shrugs.
"Maybe. But I need something strong," Wonshik says. A shot of something is set in front him, and he downs it quickly.
"Beer," Wonshik says, and the glass is replaced with a bottle.
"Anything else?" The redhead asks, and Wonshik shakes his head. More people pile in, and the music gets louder. Louder when more alcohol enters Wonshik's system.
"Battle is going to start," the bartender says, and Wonshik walks up. The green and brown announcer silents the crowd, and smiles.
"It's rap time!" The man yells into the microphone.
"Returning champion Ravi!" The man says, pointing to Wonshik. The crowd erupts, and Wonshik shrugs.
"And challenger Hyuk!" The purple haired boy smiles. His wide pupils blending into the purple matching his hair.
The announcer starts beat boxing, and the younger raps his heart out. The crowd responds, and the beat starts again. The elder raps his own, lasting longer then the younger, and beating him. Wonshik returns to the bar, and takes another. Someone barges in, with a man being dragged behind.
"This man was seen without covered eyes," the man says. The one on the ground looks up, and Wonshik spits out his drink.
"There are more?" The man asks, and his side is kicked. He flips, over, and his fringe flipped. Wonshik moves, and approaches the fallen male.
"Hongbin?" Wonshik asks, his golden eyes widening.
"Wonshik?" The man asks. His eyes have changed, completely turned white with black crosses in the middle.
"You know him?" The man who dragged him in asks.
"Boyfriend. I didn't know he was like this," Wonshik says, kneeling beside his boyfriend.
"Wonshik," Hongbin repeats.
"I'm taking him to my house," Wonshik says, slipping sun glasses on himself.
"Fine," the man says, and Wonshik hauls Hongbin over his shoulder. They walk out with people watching them. Wonshik moves slowly, and painful groans rip from Hongbin mouth.
"Just hold on," Wonshik whispers, as they enter the apartment at last. Wonshik sets his boyfriend on the couch.
"Hongbin. I want you to be honest with me," Wonshik says, and Hongbin nods.
"Is the reason you always leave before dark your eyes?" Wonshik asks, and Hongbin nods.
"I'm sorry," Hongbin says, crying threw his cross eyes.
"Don't cry," Wonshik says, rubbing the tears away.
"I'm a freak," Hongbin says, meeting Wonshik's eyes for the first time.
"No, you're not," Wonshik says, seeing his golden eyes reflected in his boyfriend's.
"Yours are gold," Hongbin whispers, reaching out.
"I know," Wonshik says, and Hongbin sits up.
"I'm not the only freak," Hongbin mutters, and Wonshik cups his face.
"Nope," Wonshik says smiling.
"I'm sorry, for not telling you," Hongbin says.
"It's okay," Wonshik says, as Hongbin starts crying again.
"No it's not," Hongbin says, and Wonshik kisses his words off.
"Let me show you how okay it is," Wonshik says, pushing his tongue into Hongbin's mouth.

=Next Morning=

Wonshik opens his eyes, and are greeted with deep brown ones.
"Hi," Hongbin says smiling.
"Your eyes," Wonshik says, and Hongbin laughs.
"It's only at night," Hongbin says, blushing slightly.
"That's a new one," Wonshik says, smiling slight.
"I guess."
"If this is what you worried about. Will you move in with me now?" Wonshik asks, and Hongbin nods.
"I'd like that," Hongbin says, and Wonshik pecks him again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Rabin. Go watch eternity. We have less then 200k views until the special one. (-<) <3 ^_^