Just a Photographer (Hongbin)

VIXX One-Shots

Damn it. Where is he? I run, camera hitting against my chest. I hear groans, and run to the sound. There he is, doing what he always does. I hold my camera up, and takes as many pictures as I can. He turns to me, and I take off. I look threw them as I slow down. His purple wings complimenting his hair. I smile, and delete the blurry ones. I reach my dorm, and enter my room. My roommate sits on his bed, the work uniform on his frame.
"I got more," I say, bouncing slightly.
"How much do you think you'll get?" He asks, looking up at me.
"300, maybe," I say, as I start plugging it into my computer. He's fallen asleep, his blonde hair moving up and down. I click threw the photos, and print them off. I save them, and smile again. I move to shake Sanghyuk awake.
"Work time," I say, and he blinks awake. I show him the pictures, and he sighs. He nods his approval.
"Do you think our boss will use them?" I ask, speaking of THE Cha Hakyeon.
"Hopefully. We need the money," he says, as I grab my camera. We walk out, and to the tower of our jobs. A newspapers and coffee, the perfect place for a businessman. I work on the top floor, giving everyone the photos they need.
"Have fun, Sanghyuk," I say, as I walk to the office.
"You too, Hongbin," he says, running off to take orders. I enter the office, and throw a folder onto my boss's desk. He looks over them, and his red hair nods.
"That one. Page one. Four hundred," he says, and I nod. I walk out, and Sanghyuk hands me, my usual.
"HAN SANGHYUK!" Hakyeon yells, and he runs in. My phone buzzes, and I look at my text.
~You too.~
I sigh, and enter the room, again.
"You're going under cover," my boss says, and Sanghyuk blinks.
"What?" He asks, as Hakyeon walks over to him.
"We are so close to him. I can feel it. You will be our jail bait. Hongbin will be trailing you the whole time," he says, smiling at over.
"Okay," He whispers, and he smiles.
"Wonshik. Get in here!" Hakyeon yells, and he comes running.
"Yeah boss?" He asks, walking into the room.
"Dress Hyuk," Hakyeon says, and Ravi shrugs. He's pulled, and my boss turns to me.
"I'm dressing you," he says, pulling me. Denim piece after denim piece. I dress, and he sticks glasses, and a green scarf on my body.
"Is the scarf needed?" I ask.
"He's done!"
"Yes," he says, walking us to Sanghyuk. Dressed in black, and a hat on his head.
"Perfect. Now, get me a story," Hakyeon says, pushing us away.

We reach the less popular part of town, and I snap a few pictures. A group of five surrounds us slowly.
"I never understood those stupid glasses," one of the five says, as they move closer.
"Any form of fashion is stupid," another says, bat in hand.
"Hongbin, we should go," Sanghyuk whispers, and one pulls out a gun.
"You guys aren't going anywhere," he says, smirking. I freeze, and the man clicks and shoots. I scream, as Sanghyuk pulls us down. I close my eyes, and what for them to hit.
"What?" I say, opening my eyes.
"Sorry Hongbin," Sanghyuk says, standing, purple wings escaping his back. He runs to the first, and twists him to the ground. He falls, and the next follows suit. The next two have their heads bashed together, and fall.
"What kind of freak are you?" The one with the gun asks. He doesn't respond, and he fires again. It misses him, and he disarms him. He falls on the ground, gun dropped. He looks over at me, and I freeze, with his golden eyes piercing me. I back away, as his wings disappear.
"Sorry," he says, and I shake my head.
"You. Him. What? How?" I ask, looking over at him.
"Lets head home," he says, walking to me, and grabbing my rapidly, shaking hands. He walks us to our house, and sets me on my bed.
"How?" I ask again, and he sighs.
"Careful planing, and something I was born with," he says, looking at me.
"Can I see them?" I ask, and he nods. They grow, and I reach out. He nods approval, and I grab them.
"Soft," I whisper, and I pull away.
"And with your eyes and hair? Why do you have those?" I ask, looking at me.
"Why do I have wings? I don't know," he says, sitting on his bed.
"So, now what?" I ask.
"I don't know, but please don't tell. It feel so nice to help, and I don't want to lose that," he begs, walking over to me, and kneeling. He enjoys this, like me and my pictures.
"Okay. Just let me take more photos," I say, and he smiles.
"Thank you," he says, smiling more.
"Okay," I say again.
"I should go," he says, grabbing the suit from under his bed.
"Have fun," I say, as he changes.
"I will," he says, walking out the window. I grab my camera, and run outside. I find him, and take a few pictures, winking at him. He smiles, and moves away.
Outside of all this, to him, I'm just a photographer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hongbin sequel. Because I can. Comment? (-<) <3 ^_^