Voodoo (AllXOC)

VIXX One-Shots

A/N: For best affect listen to the voodoo doll intro song.

 

 

Around and around we go, just him and me. Dressed in our black and red formal clothing. I look up as him, he says he's short, but he always towers over me. He smiles down at me, as I feel a tug on my arm. I get pulled away from him and into the arms of a man with a sharp gaze. He spins me around until another takes me. A kind smile, and large nose sit on his face. I look around and the others have disappeared. Another takes me with strong arms, and spins me on his feet. The next comes baring dimples, and kind eyes. He smiles, and I find myself smiling with him. One more comes, and I know he's the last of these black hair men. Around, and around, until the first one returns with the rest. The one spinning me joins them, as crosses fill their eyes. I back away and fall, hands landing on a doll. They freeze at the sight of it, and the first smirks slightly. I take in my hands, setting it on my red dress. They watch me, circling me. Around and around, as I take the dolls head in my hand. It's a clean snap as the dolls head rips off. Falling to the floor with mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(-<) <3 ^_^