Forgotten (NXHyuk)

VIXX One-Shots

"Hyukkie. It's time get up," I say, shaking him slightly. He turns over, and ignores me. I push him, and he groans, forcing himself up. I walk out as Leo sets up the table for breakfast. The rest come out except for Hyuk. They start as Hyuk finally walks out.
"Are the others at Jellyfish?" He asks, taking a bowl.
"What others?" I ask, looking at him.
"Daewon, Nakhun, and the others," he says, eating slowly.
"Umm, Hyuk they haven't been with Jellyfish for a while. Remember? Mydol?" I say, looking at him.
"The show the CEO announced yesterday?" Hyuk asks, looking around at us.
"Yesterday? Hyuk, what year is it?" I ask, looking at him.
"2012," he says, cocking his eyebrow.
"Manager-nim!" I yell, and he comes walking out.
"What?" He asks, looking at me.
"I think something is wrong with Hyuk," I say, looking at him.
"Why?" He asks, looking over Hyuk.
"There isn't anything wrong with me. It's 2012, and we are on an elimination show called Mydol," Hyuk says, like its fact.
"This isn't good," our manager says, taking out his phone.
"Get ready, we're leaving in five," he says, before calling up someone. We get ready, and file out into the van. Hyuk walks slowly behind, and enters the back. We drive to the studio, and our manager walks Hyuk to the CEO's office. The rest of us practice, and I just can't.
"Hyung? What's wrong?" Hongbin asks, looking at me.
"I'm worried about Hyuk," I say, as he hugs me. The rest join, as the door opens and closes.
"Hyukkie?" I ask, pulling out and looking at him.
"He said to show me videos, to try and help," he says, looking over at us.
"Okay, we'll start with Mydol, then move to MTV diary, Plan V, and VIXX File, move to VIXX TV, and then watch the music videos," I say, looking at him.
"Whatever," he says, as we move over the computer screens. I stay with him as we watch everything. The others float around, practicing, watching, or using the time to sleep.
"We've. We've done a lot," Hyuk says, before he yawns.
"I know."
"Is this all?" He asks, as the last video finishes.
"Variety shows, and live performances, but there are to many to look up," I say, and he yawns again.
"Can we do that tomorrow?" He asks.
"Sure," I say, as our manager walks back in.
"How is he doing?"
"He's tired. Will you drive us back?" I ask, and he nods. We walk out, and into the van. We crawl in the back, and he looks out the window. He slumps on the window, and starts to snore lightly. I laugh, as the van stops in front of the dorm.
"Hyukkie, time to go in the dorm," I say, shaking him. He groans, and turns over, still asleep. I sigh, and pull him over the seats slowly. I walk with his weight on mine. Our manager gets the door, and the ride up is silent. We enter the dorm, and the manager leaves again. I walk us to his room, and I set him on his bed. He turns over, and cries in his sleep. I hug him, and he rolls into me.
"Don't leave," he mutters, snoring again soon after.
"I won't leave you," I say, and he relaxes in my arms. I smile, but he starts fidgeting.
"Stop. Don't do that," he moves away.
"What Hyukkie?" I ask whispering.
"So perfect," he mutters, as he grabs his pillow, and kisses it with enough force to make a hole.
"What's perfect?" I whisper, as he rolls over onto me.
"His darkness, and softness," he mumbles, grabbing my shirt in his sleep. My hair is grabbed as he moves up on me. I assume he aims for my lips, but his reach my nose instead. His body collapses on mine, and he snuggles onto me.
"N."
"I'm here," I whisper, before I drift off with him.
==
I open my eyes to Hyuk still on my chest, and he blinks his eyes open.
"Hi hyung," he says, sitting up and stretching.
"How are you feeling?" I ask, as he looks at me.
"What do you mean?" He asks, as I sit up.
"Yesterday," I say, as Hyuk gives me a look.
"What are you talking about?" He asks standing.
"You forgot. Everything," I say, as he laughs.
"Hyung. You are still weird," he says, as I stand with him.
"Never mind," I say, as he walks out. I sigh, as he plays with the others.
I should just forget it.
It should just be forgotten.

 

 

 

 

A/N: This is kinda sad. You might of noticed the Hyde collection is gone. I just moved them to their own story. (-<) <3 ^_^