Drink Pink (Hyukbin Focus) (Gender Bender)

VIXX One-Shots

I turn over in my bed, before I get tangled in something. I open my eyes to mass of blonde hair. I push it over my head, pissed that my hyungs would pull this prank. I leave the bedroom, wrapped in my blanket. I catch a glimpse of myself. Mine isn't the only feminine scream heard in the dorm, today.

===

"Okay. What happened?" A female N asks.

"I don't know," I say, breaking down slightly.

"Ummm, this is the smallest stuff we have," Ravi says, passing over the clothes. He didn't change, neither did Ken or Hongbin. Another scream is heard, coming from the larger bedroom.

"Leo's awake," N says, moving to the bathroom to change. A girl walks out, long black hair flowing, wrapped in a blanket. Ken bounces over to him, and hugs him. Leo pushes him away, softer then normal.

"Oh, playing hard to get are you?" Ken says, pouting slightly.

"Is Ken seriously flirting with Leo?" I ask Ravi, looking at him.

"I believe so," he says, sipping his coffee.

"Eww," I say, focusing on my food.

"I told you it would be smart to keep the "So Hot" stuff," N says, walking out. The stage outfit fitting better on his body better with the real thing instead of padding.

"You look nice," Ravi squeaks out, looking over N.

"Quit looking," N says, neck chopping him. I roll my eyes, and grab my set of clothes. I attempt to change, and leave once I figure most of it out. Leo pushes in after me, holding his clothes close to his chest. I walk back out with Hongbin making his appearance. I freeze as I look at him. He is wearing his glasses today, matching his light brown hair.

"Hyuk, your food," N says, as he pulls his hair in to ponytail. I sit back at my spot, look back at my food. I push my hair back before it falls again. N walks over, and starts pulling on my hair.

"N, what are you doing? It hurts," I asks, as I feel my hair being layered on itself.

"Braiding," he says, "you got the longest hair." He ties the band around at the bottom, and looks pleased with his work. I sigh, and continue eating my food. Leo walks out, and Ken attempts to flirt with him again. Leo sits, stabbing his food angrily.

"Does anyone have any idea what happened?" N asks, now that we've all gathered.

"No," Leo says, eating his food.

"Didn't you both take Hyuk out last night?" Ravi says, moving his food around.

"Oh, right. We wanted you to try alcohol," N says, running to his room. He walks back with an empty bottle of something.

"How to get them? Really?" Ken says, grabbing the bottle.

"It was cheap," he says, pouting.

"Awaken your inner self and love," Ken continues, judging.

"I didn't read that, just the alcohol percentage," N say, looking at his hands.

"You three just go to the store, and figure out what happened. We'll just do something," Ravi says, leaving the table.

 

Soon, Leo, N, and I are walking around looking for the store. Leo stops, and points at a very pink store. We nod, and head to the store. We enter, and are bombarded by all things pink.

"We want to speak to the owner," N says, as a man walks out.

"That would be me. Did you enjoy your drink?" He asks, smirking.

"What did you do to us?!" N yells at him.

"Gave you a chance, to be with who you like. I assume you've been flirted with, or have seen someone else in a different light," he says, walking away, gesturing to follow.

"Ken."

"Ravi."

"Hongbin."

"I see. Now, do you know your sizes?" He says, smiling.

===

"Well, that didn't go as planned," N says, as we walk back to the dorm, bags in hand.

"Nope," I say, smiling slightly. We arrive, with the dorm cleaner.

"You guys did nice," N says, looking over everything.

"Thanks," Ken says, moving around.

"Can you guys go out for awhile? We need to discuss somethings in the dorm alone," N asks, batting his eyes.

"S-Sure," Ravi stutters, walking out pulling Ken and Hongbin.

"Lets get to work," N says, as we drop our bags. N pulls out his outfit, and runs to chance.

"He likes being a girl a little to much," I say. Leo nods, agreeing. We both move to separate rooms to change. The purple dress slips easily over my frame. I walk back out, with Leo back out in a navy blue dress, blushing like crazy.

"Tighten this up for me," N says, walking out in a cute red dress. Leo move to the strings in the back, tightening the dress from cute to daring.

"What do you think?" N asks, slipping into flats of the same color.

"I hope we're dudes again soon," Leo says, putting on his shoes.

"Me too," I say, as N tightens Leo's dress slightly. I slip on my shoes, facing the mirror. N moves to me, tightening the dress more then I would like.

"Might as well use it while we can," N says, looking over himself. I look at my body; thin but curvy in the right places, pale skin, easy to look over. I smile, and decide to go with it.

"Might as well," I agree, as N sits me down.

"Good. Now, lets make them want us," N says, opening the piles of make-up we bought. Slowly, he applies the stuff to my face. Leo moves, and does his on his own. N finishes, and quickly does his own.

"This will be warm," N says, grabbing the curling iron he plugged in earlier. Slowly, he curls my hair.

"We're you guys gay before this?" I ask, as continues to N curl.

"Yep," N says, playing with a stray strand.

"Yes," Leo whispers, brushing out his hair, as it falls in waves.

"What about Hyukkie?" N asks, moving around to the other part of my head.

"I wasn't. Now, I don't know what I am," I say, as N unplugs the curler.

"Beautiful," N says, guiding me to the mirror. I gasp, looking over myself. Color sits on my cheeks, my hair curled in ringlets. Nothing extravagant, just enough.

"Smile," N says, moving to play with his own hair. I do, happy with the look N gave me. I look cute, but like there is something extra.

 

Everything is packed up, hidden from sight. The others are on their way. We stand, waiting. Slowly, the door opens. Ravi enters and freezes.

"Hyung move," Hongbin says. Ravi moves slowly, as if in a trance. He looks over the three of us, settling on N. Ken enters next looking at Leo. Leo blushes matching the make-up on his face. Hongbin enters, and stumbles for a moment. He looks at me, and only me.

"Well, did you three have fun?" Ravi asks, staring at N.

"Yes," N says, "would you like to join me?" N walks toward Ravi, swaying his hips. A bead of sweat appears on Ravi's head, and N smirks slightly.

"Screw it, you aren't walking for a week," Ravi says, crashing his lips on N's.

"Get a room," Ken says, covering my eyes.

"We're getting there," Ravi says, picking up N, and running to the clothing room, slamming the door shut. Leo walks toward Ken, slipping his hands around his neck. Ken presses their lips together moving slower then Ravi. They move to the main bedroom, closing the door much quieter.

"You look nice," Hongbin says, looking over me.

"Thanks," I say, as he grabs my hand and leads us to our absent manager's room.

"Hyuk. May I have you?" Hongbin asks, blushing under his glasses.

"You may," I say, smiling at him. He puts his hand on my face, and takes my lips for a moment.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you," he says, kissing with more force and power. Keeping that much for the whole night.

===

I wake up, with a pain in my , and throbbing in my lower region. I turn to cover myself in the upper parts of my body, when I realize there is really nothing worth covering.

"Hongbin," I coo, walking him up.

"Hyuk," he says, opening his eyes, widening when he realizes.

"I enjoyed last night," I say, smiling.

"Me too," he says, smiling back.

"So, what does this make us?" I ask, sitting up.

"Lovers," he says, sitting with me.

"Good," I say, wrapping myself, and running to grab clothes to change into. I shower with him, among other things. We walk out with the other two couples moving out of their rooms. N limps being supported by Ravi.

"I'm going to check something," I say, running out the door. I run to the part of town that the store was in. I find the now empty store, and push my way inside. In the middle of the room is a small basket.

~~To who finds this, this is enough for five times. Don't abuse it. Seo Inguk~~

I smile, and grab the basket, returning to the dorm. I hide the basket in my room, and walk back out. We gather, sitting with our respective partners. I'll use one eventually. It's kinda fun being a girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: If you call this weird I'll totally agree with you. Working on LeoXOC. Requests?? (-<) <3 ^_^