Am I Cute Now?!

VIXX One-Shots

"Hyuk-ah!" N yells, running to the youngest in the group.
"Yes N-hyung?" He answers, smiling slightly.
"Will you convince our manager to let us off early?" N asks, blinking his eyes.
"I can try," Hyuk says, walking to their manager in the other room.
"Manager hyung? Can we go back to the dorm?" Hyuk asks, rocking on his feet.
"No. Your comeback is next week," he says, and Hyuk pouts.
"Please?"
"No. Go practice."
Hyuk sighs, and walks back to his dancing hyung.
"Nope." Hyuk answers N's unanswered question.
"Dang. I figured you'd be cute enough to get it," N says, walking to the mirror to fix his bangs.
Something in Hyuk snaps.
"I'm not cute," Hyuk says, hating the title.
"Yes, you are," N says, laughing. Hyuk hisses, and glares at his hyung. His nails suddenly dig into his hyung's long neck, turning a decaying black. He growls lowly, and a door opens.
"Hyuk?" Ravi asks, as Hyuk cracks his neck. Eyes loose their shine, and sink into the youngest's skull, being covered by his black irises. He scowls, and elongated teeth stick out over his lip.
"Am I cute now?" Hyuk asks, voice deeper then Ravi's. Other members peek out, and are stunned by what they see. Hyuk pushes his hyung against the mirror, digging his nails in deeper. He doesn't show in the mirror, and he hisses at N.
"Hyuk," N chokes, as Hyuk drops him down.
"Pathetic. You can't answer a single question," Hyuk says, kneeling beside his hyung. Small beads of blood show where Hyuk dug his nails in.
"We can't let that go to waste," Hyuk says, pulling up N's stilled body. Hyuk's teeth sink threw the soft flesh, and reach the main vein in N's neck.
"Hyuk," N whispers feebly, as a glasses wearing brunette drops across the room. Hyuk growls, and his sticky red drink off N's neck. Puncture marks heal, and N drops from blood loss. Hyuk turns as faces the rest of the group.
"Am I cute?" Hyuk asks, with fake sweetness.
"AM I CUTE?!" Hyuk yells, when no one replies.
Leo walks forward, and grabs his dongsaeng's neck.
"Change back," Leo says, watching the younger. Hyuk hisses, as he claws at Leo's arm. Leo hisses back, his own teeth at a point.
"Change back," Leo repeats, growling. Slowly, Hyuk's eyes sparkle in their original position, and nail return to .
"It hurts," Hyuk mutters, as Leo removes his hand.
"What do you think N feels?" Leo hisses, as both pairs of teeth sink back.
"N?" Hyuk asks, as looks to the ground. "."
"How could you?" Leo asks, as Hyuk kneels beside his leader.
"Gather everyone," Hyuk hisses, as N fidgets. Leo moves, and the other four members are soon in line with their leader. Hyuk locks eyes with them all, and smiles.
"You don't remember the past ten minutes. N, you are simply tired from practice," Hyuk says as he blinks, breaking the contact. They blink, and Hyuk sighs.
"Why are we out here?" Ravi asks, and Hyuk shrugs.
"Whatever lets practice," Hongbin says, dragging his friend. Ken and Leo walk to another room.
"Hyuk?" N asks, looking to Hyuk.
"Yeah?"
"Can you go talk to our manager?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: story. Boom. Creepy vampire Hyuk check. Leo is one too. Hyukalso compelled the rest. Okay? (-<) <3 ^_^