Corn (Ravi)

VIXX One-Shots

"Ravi oppa. This is for you," a fan says, holding out a small bag.
"Thanks," he says, smiling at her. He sets the bag in front of him. He looks to see her as last person in line. He opens the small bag, and pulls out a small plush.
"Thank you," he says, holding it to his chest. The fan blushes, and Ravi's signature may have had a bigger heart then the rest.

"Ravi! Time for practice!" N yells, shaking Ravi.
"Fine. Just let me get dressed," Ravi says groggily, and N struts out with a huff. Ravi changes quickly, and pulls out the six by two inch plush.
"I need to go," he whispers, playing with the stringlike hairs. He slips it under his pillow, before walking out the door to practice at the studio.

Ravi slips into bed, long after Hyuk as entered the room. He assumes the maknae is asleep, will he pulls out the plush. He it, evening out the wild hairs.
"That's right," he whispers, putting the yellow arms down. He circles the large white eyes. Hyuk turns over in a semi-sleepy state. He blinks his eyes, as Ravi plays with the plush's hairs again.
"Hyung. Please do that in the bathroom," Hyuk begs, turning back over. He attempts to shake that image from his mind, and falls asleep. Ravi chuckles, and slips it back under the pillow falling asleep himself.

The next morning the maknae pulls his leader to the side.
"Is something wrong Hyukkie?" N asks, looking at the taller.
"I'm sure Ravi did something last night," Hyuk says, shaking his head.
"Okay?" N asks, very confused.
"Can you just wash his sheets?" Hyuk asks, moving to get a meal.
"What could Ravi be- oh," N says, returning to get his own food.

N walks into the room, and starts slipping off the sheets as slowly as he can. The plush falls out with the movement, and N laughs.
"Really now, Ravi?" N asks, smiling.

Ravi enters his shared room, and sees his sheets washed. He looks under his pillow, and finds his possession missing.
"Ravi-yah, come out here," N calls. Ravi walks out, extremely saddened.
"What? N hyung?" Ravi asks, looking at the floor.
"Missing something?" N asks, holding up the plush.
"CORNIE!" Ravi yells, running at N. He yelps, and drops the plush.
"Cornie, I thought I lost you," Ravi says, kneeling. He proceeds to pick up the plush, and rub it long his cheek.
"Cornie?!" Ken asks, walking into the room.
"You have Chopper, Hyuk has Naruto, I have Cornie," Ravi says, hugging the plush, and swaying side to side.
"Why do you have a corn, minion looking thing?" N asks, looking at him.
"A fan gave it to me," Ravi explains quickly.
"Okay then," N says, shrugging. Ravi walks back to his room, falling a sleep with his precious Cornie in his arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: for ravbrows. I hope you like it. I'm kinda working on requests but I do have other ideas. So, sorry if its a while. (-<) <3 ^_^