Cute (HyukXLuhan)

VIXX One-Shots

"Hyuk, can we talk?" Luhan asks me back stage.
"Sure hyung," I say, following him. We weave through the crowds, and end up under the performance stage.
"Look, we both get called cute, and we both hate it," he says, and I nod along with him.
"So, it's not like we can change that," I say, shrugging.
"Maybe we can," he says, with a glint in his eye.
==
"Hyung, are you sure this is smart?" I ask, as he smirks slightly.
"Come on black would look good on both of us," he says, pulling me into the salon. I sigh, as we both get sat into chairs, and our hair gets worked on. The blonde leaves our hair, replaced by simple black. Mine styled down, his up to reveal his forehead.
"Come on. We need something else," he says, pulling me along again.
==
"Hyung, I don't have the money for all of this," I wine as he pulls out a plastic card.
"But Suho does," Luhan says, smirking again.
"Okay," I say, "my hyungs shouldn't be home."
"Good, we'll work there," he says, grabbing some of the bags.
"Might as well," I say, grabbing the rest.
"Hyuk?"
"Yes, hyung?"
"Do you think this will work?"
"I hope so," I say, as we reach my building. We enter the empty dorm, and drop off the bags.
"Go change," Luhan says, pushing me with a set of clothes he picked out.
"You too. Bathroom's over there," I say pointing, and entering my bedroom. I slip out of the clothes I'm wearing, and into the black, ripped jeans. I sigh, my stomach has flattened since on and on. The black mesh shirt, that reminds me heavily of Leo's from superhero, slips onto my body. I take my clothes, and walk out to put them in the wash area. Luhan walks out, wearing his black clothes well.
"What do you think?" He asks, as I set down the cloths.
"Damn," I say, looking over him.
"Didn't they teach to not swear in front of your elders?" He asks, pulling out the black boots he bought.
"Yes, but still," I say, as he slips on the boots that give him another good two inches.
"Good. Get on your shoes," he says, smirking. He walks to the bathroom again, and grab my shoes to slip on. Black Nikes, with black laces. We walks back out, with a pencil in his hand.
"I though we didn't buy eyeliner," I say, as he walks to me.
"We didn't. I took it from Baekhyun's stash," he says, motioning for me to sit down.
"That works," I say, sitting the couch.
"Thought so. Now hold still," he says, straddling me slightly.
"What are you doing?" I ask, looking at him.
"Putting eyeliner on you," he says, crawling closer. His leather jacket end up near my nose. I smell it with his natural scent. I close my eyes, and the small pencil glides over my eyes.
"Now you do me," he says, and my eyes flicker open.
"Sure," I say, as his eyes flicker shut, and grab the pencil.
"I'm waiting," he says, as his leather scent hits me again. The pencil drops, and my hands grab his freshly dyed hair.
"Hyuk?" He asks, opening his eyes.
"Shut it hyung, or I'll shut it for you," I say. He smirks, and his hands reach my neck.
"Then shut it for me," he says, and I force us together. The leather continues to invade my nose, as we fall onto the couch. We move in surprising sync, and my tongue his lips. He opens for me, and he lets me explore him.
"Please," he begs slightly, as I pull out.
"We can't do that," I say, as he puts his head on my chest.
"Okay," he says, and we lay on the couch. He drifts off, with me not far behind. The door opens, and closes. N's voice enters my ears saying, "Look how cute," as I drift myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: first crossover. The two cute people that never want to be called cute. And I like VIXXO. So this happened. Please comment!! They are loved!! (-<) <3 ^_^