Tours (HongbinXOC)

VIXX One-Shots

"Hello," Hongbin says in accented English.
"Hi," I say, handing him my album.
"Thank you... for coming," he says, smiling.
"No problem," I say, as he opens the pen.
"What is... your... name?" He asks, pressing the pen to the cover.
"Lauren," I say, as he glides his hand over the cover.
"Pretty... name," he says. I find the heat rise in my cheeks, even though he probably says this to every fan.
"Thank you... again," he says, smiling up at me, and handing back my album.
"Gamsahabnida," I say, bowing slightly at him. I move away from the table, and look down at the cover. Written in the corner is a small '16.' I turn to that page, and smile at what's written.
~~Dear Lauren. I would like to continue our conversation. Please wait outside. Hongbin.~~
I blink, and smile slightly. I close the album, and walk outside.
"Lauren, we're going out," my friends say leaving.
"Have fun," I say, as the temperature drops. I shiver as the rest of the starlights filter out, and walk to where then need to. I sigh, and pull my thin jacket over my body. A large jacket slips onto my jacket, and I turn to see who placed it on me.
"You... stay," he says, smiling.
"You asked me to," I say, as he fits the large jacket better over my body.
"Will you show... me the... city?" He asks, looking at me.
"Sure," I say, as I notice the camera bag.
"Can we go?" He asks, smiling at me.
"Yeah," I say, walking slowly away from the building.
"Where are we... going?" He asks, looking at me.
"Depends. What would you like to see?" I ask, looking up at him.
"I'm not caring," he says. I laugh lightly at his English, and walk to a cafe.
"What is funny?" He asks, never failing to smile.
"Nothing. What do you want to drink?" I ask, pulling out my wallet.
"Cafe mocha," he says, and I laugh again.
"Okay, wait a moment," I say, walking up to the barista, and placing my order. I walk back to him, and he smiles at me.
"Did you decide on... where we... go?" He asks.
"How does the park sound?" I ask, looking at him.
"Good," he says, as my name gets called. I grab our drinks, and we walk out.
"What are you... drinking?" He asks, looking over at me.
"Hot chocolate," I say, as we reach the park.
"Pretty," he says, looking around.
"I guess," I say shrugging.
"Not the... park," he says, fixing his gaze on me. I blush, as he pulls out his camera.
"When are you going to show us starlights your pictures?" I ask, sipping my drink.
"Not... soon," he says, holding up the camera to the trees.
"They can't be bad," I say, as sets down his drink.
"Put down drink," he says, smiling.
"Okay," I say, putting it down. He takes my hand, and pulls me under a street light. He slips off the jacket, and slips it onto his arm. He turns me away from him, and makes me lean against the post.
"Stay," he says, backing away, and pulling up his camera. I hear multiple snaps, and him walking back.
"You are... good model," he says, smiling at the camera.
"Can I see?" I ask, and he shakes his head no. I walk over to our drinks, and taste one. It's not the hot chocolate, and I hand that one to him. He takes it, and sips it.
"Indirect," he says, grabbing my hand and pulling me close. His lips plant onto mine, and he tastes like the coffee.
"Direct," he says, smirking slightly after pulling away.
"I like direct better," I say, blushing.
"Me too," he says, pulling in me again.
"Hyung!!"
"Hongbin-ah!!"
He pulls away for a second time, and pouts.
"I need to... stay on tour," he says, and I nod, slowly.
"I'll be at all the events you have here," I say, as he pulls me in for a quick kiss.
"Promise?"
"Promise." He smiles, and takes off running. I sigh, and watch him go. I walk back to the hotel that I'm staying at for the night. I walk in, and over to the elevators. I call it down, and enter, when six familiar looking men join me. His eyes widen, and I remain calm. The rest starts a small fight, and I mouth at him 2-0-4. He nods, and the elevator dings for my floor. I walk out, and smile as it closes. I enter my room, and sit on my bed. After about thirty minutes,  I hear a knock with him at the door. I let him in, and we walk to the bed.
"May I stay?" He asks, and I nod. I turn off the lights, and slip into the bed with him. I smile, not that he can see. His hand reaches the back off my head, pulling me in. His heart, my heart, one heart beat for tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: For whomever requested Hongbin fluff. I tried. Comment please. (-<) <3 ^_^