Dark (LeoXOC 2/2)

VIXX One-Shots

 

"Leo, what happened? You look dead," My friend asks, as she opens the door. She has no idea.
"May I come in?" I ask. She nods, and I push my way though.
"Leo, what happened?" She asks again, looking at me.
"Nothing. I just wanted to see you, before..." I trail off, not sure how to continue.
"Before what?" She asks, looking at me.
"I move, my family wants to move before I turn eighteen. I'm sorry," I say, tilting my head down. 
"Is this why you came though the rain here?" She asks, grabbing my gloved hand, and sitting me down.
"For the most part, and something else." I pull off my glove, to show the bandaged wound.
"Leo! What happened?!" She yells, looking at it. She reaches for my hand, and grabs it with hers. I hiss, and close my eyes, pulling away. She is one of them.
"Don't touch," I say, standing, and turning away.
"Leo. What happened?" She asks, standing with me.
"Nothing. I'm fine," I say, moving away. She moves closer, and places her hands on the back of my neck, causing worse pain. I hiss again, and move as far away as possible. I glare before turning away, blinking rapidly. The light is peaking though.
"Leo. What happened?" She asks, again. I move slowly, each step slow. Still so bright.
"Can you stop looking at me? It hurts," I say, countering each step she takes.
"What hurts? Leo, please tell me what's wrong," She begs, no longer looking at me directly.
"I can't, I wish I could, but when I leave. Remember me," I say, moving closer.
"I will," she says, keeping her focus down.
"Keep being this bright," I say, before lifting up her head with two gloved fingers. Even if it hurts me, please don't stop.
"I will," she says, looking at me. I blink, why is she a light.
"Do you want know?" I ask, "do you wish to know the dark?"
"Will you tell me?" She asks, looking in my eyes. It still hurts.
"Yes," I say, leaning in and kissing her. It's painful, but I need her to remember me. She stays still for awhile, long after I left her house. She is to bright to know the true dark.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(-<) <3 ^_^