Volatile (Keo)

VIXX One-Shots

 

"Seriously. Is he ever going to stop glaring?" My friend, N, asks.
"I doubt it. He just wants something again," I say, focusing on the numbers on the board.
"I'm going to have a talk with him," N says, standing and moving to the ice prince named Leo. N walks over, and sits beside him; Leo just turns up his music. N speaks to him, and Leo glares before barely speaking something back. N walks back to me, and sits in his chair.
"Be on the roof at noon," N says, facing forward.
"What?" I question.
"Just do it," N says.
"Fine," I say, as the teacher starts explaining.
~~~On Le Roof~~~
I walk up, and see him there.
"What do you want?" I ask, watching him.
"Lunch," he says, looking at me.
"Fine," I say, throwing my bag of food at him, "I wasn't hungry anyway." He glares as he catches the food. I turn, and starts to leave when he grabs my arm.
"Everyday, you'll bring your food to me. Understand?" Leo whispers coldly into my ear.
"Fine," I say again, moving out of his grasp and running down the stairs.
"What did he want?" N asks, as I reach the bottom.
"My lunch, and all my other lunches," I say, walking with him.
"Seriously?" N asks, as we walk to the lunch room.
"Yeah," I say as my stomach grumbles.
"Here," N says, passing over one of his precious banana milks.
"Thanks," I say, drinking it.
"Yeah, no problem," N says, as we both sit in peace.
~~~Next Day~~~
"Where is it?" Leo asks, pushing me against the lockers.
"I ate it," I say, before he pulls me up to the roof.
"You like eating?" He says, pushing me down to the ground. He pulls out a brown bag from his bag, and holds me down.
"I asked if you liked eating?" He asks again, opening the bag, and pulling out food. He opens my mouth, and starts stuffing it down my throat.
"Chew it," he commands. I attempt to move my jaw, with my mouth crammed with food.
"Shallow," he says, after I've attempted to chew. Slowly, I make it go down, hurting my throat.
"Good. You ready for more?" He asks, as I shake my head no.
"To bad," he says, smirking to show the first emotion this whole time.
"Please," I beg, as he stuffs more food in my mouth, and opens a drink, drinking it himself.
"Keep eating," he says, pushing more in my mouth, following with another drink spilling everywhere. I try to stop him, as he continues the cycle of making me eat and drink with him drinking.
"Why?" I ask, as he forces another can of the little brown liquid down my throat.
"Because it makes you more beautiful," he says, chugging another, "always so beautiful and open and happy."
"Beautiful?" I ask, as he pushes his fingers through my hair.
"Yes," he slurs out, tightening the grip on my hair, and crashing our faces together. Food and drink, mixing within our mouths. He breaks away, releasing the grip on my hair, and run to the edge of the roof. He pukes out his stomach, and walks a little away, before breaking down.
"Why are you so prefect and smart and happy?" He sobs out. I watch him, as my stomach starts churning. I move over the edge, and try not to look at the site that escapes my mouth.
"Why do you think that?" I ask, staggering over to him.
"Because you are," he says, grabbing onto my legs. I sit down, and pull him in. I sing light tunes in to his ears, and he falls asleep.
"Ken! Where are you?" N yells, as he barges onto the roof.
"N, be quiet," I hiss, as Leo stirs in his sleep.
"Ken, what are you doing with him?" N asks, walking over to me.
"Helping. Now leave," I say, as Leo shifts again.
"Fine, just be careful with him. School's over by the way," N says, leaving the roof.
"Leo, it's time to go," I say into his ear, shaking him.
"No," he says, turning over.
"Leo," I say again a little louder. He just turns again into me.
"So beautiful," he says, reaching a hand out. I grab it, and pull him up with me. He is still only half awake, and a complete mess.
"Come on Leo. Wake up," I say, as he places a hand on my face.
"My beauty," he says, putting our lips together again. He awakens in the kiss. Dominating more then in his half sleep.
"You better be here tomorrow," Leo says, smirking and leaving the roof.
"I will," I say, following after my new ice prince.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: First more popular ship. It got weird. (-<) <3 ^_^