Flawless (RaviXHyuk)

VIXX One-Shots

"Purple really?"

"You went orange," the purple haired says.

"True. Now N wanted me to help you with your part," Ravi says.
"Cool," Hyuk says, standing to practice.
"Show me. Hana, Dul, Set, Go," Ravi says, clapping along to the rhythm.
"~I need therapy, lalalalala therapy. I need therapy, lalalalala therapy. I need therapy, lalalalala therapy,~" Hyuk sings, dancing along.
"Not bad. Try and look like you might kill someone. Also, move you hips more," Ravi says, standing.
"How much more?" Hyuk asks, as Ravi stands in front of him. Ravi puts his hands near Hyuk's hips, and moves them out some.
"Now, move you hips, and try to hit my hands each time. Work on your facial expressions while you're at it," Ravi says, as Hyuk nods slowly. Hyuk slowly starts to move his hips attempting to hit Ravi's well placed hands.
"You need to match the pace of the song," Ravi says, watching the younger's expressions. Hyuk increases his pace, attempting to look like he belongs in the concept.
"A little faster," Ravi says, as Hyuk manages to look, simply y.
"Like this hyung?" Hyuk asks, matching the rhythm perfectly.
"Umm, yeah," Ravi says, gulping slightly. Ravi wonders what happened to the fluffy blonde from Rock Ur Body.
"Hyung? Is something wrong?" Hyuk asks, watching Ravi.
"Yeah, you have less lines," Ravi says, frowning slightly.
"It happens," Hyuk says, shrugging with the rhythm.
"It kinda ," Ravi says, unconsciously moving his hands closer.
"It doesn't matter. I still surprised they let us use the concept," Hyuk says, continuing to move his hips to the rhythm.
"Yeah, at least that worked out," Ravi says, hands still moving closer.
"Umm, hyung what are you doing?" Hyuk asks, looking down.
"Doing what?" Ravi asks, looking where Hyuk is. Blinking when he realizes how close his hands have gotten.
"Sorry," Ravi says, blushing a shade of red to rival the previous concept's hair style.
"So, are you going to move them?" Hyuk says, continuing to practice his facial expressions.
"Nope," Ravi says, setting his hands completely on Hyuk's hips.
"Hyung," Hyuk wines out, looking at him, forgetting the expressions.
"Can you stop that?" Ravi asks, moving in closer.
"Stop what?" Hyuk asks confused.
"Switching so flawlessly between cute, and y," Ravi says, watching him.
"S-y?" Hyuk stutters out, looking back at Ravi.
"Very," Ravi says, smiling and closing the distance between them.
"H-Hyung," Hyuk semi-moans and  semi-stutters out. Ravi smiles though the kiss, keeping his hands firmly on his hips.
"That, my dongsaeng, was flawless."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(-<) <3 ^_^