Dance Dress Revolution (Rabin)

VIXX One-Shots

 

"Hacker."
"No, I'm not, you just ."
"Up, up, right, down."
"Seriously Hongbin, you need to mutter that? Your messing with my flow."
"Correction, cheater."
"You just ."
"I told you both to practice the dances, not play a "dance dance revolution" game!" N yells, messing them both up.
"Seriously? I had a perfect game going," Ravi says, attempting to fix his score.
"Yeah, because you were cheating," Hongbin says, pushing Ravi. Ravi pushes Hongbin back. This goes on, successfully ruining both of their scores. Ravi pushes Hongbin, and he starts to fall. He clings onto Ravi, and they both go down. Ravi looks down, his SnapBack starting to fall off. Hongbin sees Ravi, and coughs some.
"I told you that you cheat," Hongbin says, shifting uncomfortably.
"Then what can I do to make it up to you?" Ravi asks.
"First, get off me," Hongbin says. Ravi complies, and sits on the ground.
"Second, let me dress you tomorrow. You won't get out of this like you did Ken," Hongbin says, satisfied with this.
"Considering you don't try to be an ajumma. How bad can it be?" Ravi says, moving to bed.
"Worse then you'd think," Hongbin whispers, before heading to his room.
 
~~~The Next Morning~~~
 
"Ravi, I have your clothes ready," Hongbin says, in a singsongy voice.
"No," Ravi says, turning over.
"I want everyone to see. Please Ravi hyung," Hongbin says, poking his side.
"Fine," Ravi says, sitting up.
"First, you have to agree to wear it all day," Hongbin says.
"Sure, whatever," Ravi says.
"Good, now hold still," Hongbin says, placing a blindfold over Ravi's eyes.
"Now strip," Hongbin commands. Ravi does that, except for his underwear.
"Arms up," Hongbin instructs. Ravi wonders where this is going, as he moves his arms up. He feels the fabric move down his chest, and he fights the urge to remove the blindfold. The door slams outside the room.
"What was that?" Ravi asks, and he gets set into a sitting position.
"Everyone leaving, they have schedules, we don't," Hongbin explains, putting socks and shoes on Ravi's feet.
"Okay," Ravi says.
"I'm going to remove the blindfold. Keep your eyes shut. I'm going to do your makeup," Hongbin says, slowly removing the fabric. Ravi keeps his eyes shut, as Hongbin starts with eyeliner. Moving from one mystery product to the next. Hongbin places the final thing on his head.
"Perfect," Hongbin says, "now keep your eyes closed." Ravi nods, still confused by all the secrecy. Hongbin walks Ravi out of the dorm, and the cool air hits Ravi.
"We're here," Hongbin says. Ravi opens his eyes, and finally sees what he's wearing.
"Dude, what the hell? We agreed no more cross dressing unless we convinced Leo. So, basically no more cross dressing," Ravi says, looking at the dress and boots, feeling the long haired wig, Hongbin put him in.
"You agreed," Hongbin says, smirking.
"I told you I wasn't cheating," Ravi says, pissed.
"Some of this was for that. Some because I wanted someone beautiful to be with," Hongbin says, blushing slightly.
"Wait, you did this, because you wanted to date me?" Ravi asks, moving to sit on a bench.
"Mostly that," Hongbin says, shy from his sudden confession.
"That's cute, but never do it this way again," Ravi says, smirking himself.
"So, you aren't mad?" Hongbin asks, sitting.
"Oh, I'm pissed, but this was kinda cute," Ravi says.
"Cute is what I was going for," Hongbin says, smiling.
"I see, well then, I accept your confession," Ravi says, smiling back.
"Really?" Hongbin asks. Ravi nods, and Hongbin claps in place.
"Now, can I change?" Ravi asks.
"Sure," Hongbin says, standing to help Ravi up.
 
~~~In The Dorm
 
"You know for this to work, you can't cheat," Hongbin says, when Ravi walks back out.
"How many times do I have to tell you?" Ravi says, "I don't cheat."
 
 
 
 
 
(-<) <3 ^_^