Ripped (KenXHyuk 1/2)

VIXX One-Shots

I wake up on the cold ground, so very cold. I stand, as I feel warmth from my back. I reach back, looking for the cause. I bring it back to find it red. Drops hit my head, and I fall with them. I close my eyes, and feel the cold rain hit my back. I hear steps, and don't bother to try to open my eyes.
"His back," a soft voice says.
"I know. I say we bring him to our leader," another says. The first must have agreed, as someone picks me up. I groan, it hurts.
"Just rest," the soft voice says. I blank out, from pain, and the steady heart beat of the person holding me.
==
I groan, and blink my eyes open.
"The kid's waking up!" A voice says, as a face comes into view. The silver hair in contrast to his darker skin has me watching.
"Hey kid. How are you feeling?" He asks, pushing my hair from my face.
"My back hurts," I croak out, as a man with red hair walks to me, with a glass of water.
"You'll be fine," the silver haired says, as the redhead holds the glass to my lips. I drink thirstily, and the glass empties.
"Thanks," I say, as he pulls away.
"So, what to you remember?" The silver haired asks. I look up at him and sigh.
"Nothing, just waking up in an alley. Then, someone finding me," I say, looking at them. The redhead sighs, and walks away.
"He's getting the rest of the group. You just rest," the silver haired says, and I nod. I close my eyes, and drift again.
==
I open my eyes to a orange haired man, snoring loudly. I blink as he turns in his sleep, and he wakes up. I laugh lightly, and he turns to me.
"Sorry. How long have you been awake?" He asks, looking at me.
"Not long," I say, looking at him.
"Good," he says, smiling as the redhead walks in. The redhead sits himself on the orange haired, and kisses the base of his neck.
"Not today," the orange haired says, smiling at him.
"Okay," the redhead says, before looking at me.
"So how's blondie doing?" The orange haired asks.
"Better. May I ask why I'm here?" I say, looking at them.
"Not our place to say. Once you're better," the orange haired says.
"Alright," I say, slumping back into my pillow.
==
I awaken again to new man. I'm not going to deny he's handsome.
"You get to meet the last of us today," he says, helping me up.
"Alright," I say, as he moves my body enough to stand. I stand, and wobble slightly.
"Easy now," the dimpled man says, smiling. I grab his arm, and he helps me gain my feet.
"Where are we going?" I ask, as we walk down a hall.
"You need to meet our leader. He'll explain everything," he says, as we enter the door at the end. He sets me in a chair, smiles, and walks out of the room. I sigh, and look around the room. It's small, but enough. The door opens again, and a man walks in different from the rest. His almost brunette hair, his large nose, plump lips. I find pleasing enough for look at.
"Any questions?" He asks, looking at me.
"Who am I?" I ask.
"Not sure. The angel legions haven't reported any fallen. The demons leagues haven't created a flier in years. Yet here you are, with scars of someone that had their wings removed," he says, sighing.
"Wings?" I question.
"They informed me that you lost your memory," he says, pulling on his khaki jacket.
"Then who are you?" I ask.
"I go by many names, but I've taken a liking to Ken," he says, walking over to me. He looks in my eyes, smiles, and ruffles my hair.
"Do I need to go?" I ask, and he laughs.
"Until we figure out what you are or were. You may stay," he says, placing his hands on my shoulders. His eyes flash as my head spins. I fall feeling warmth in my back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: supernatural... On and on N, Leo, Ravi, and Hongbin. Rock ur body Ken and Hyuk. For now... (-<) <3 ^_^