Forming the BOB

Band Of Brothers

-YOONA POV-

Waking up, I see why not so many kids come here. Only people whose family can afford it. This orphanage is slightly more expensive than the normal ones because they serve buffet for all meals and the bed is very comfortable. They even provide transport to the schools nearby and my school happen to be nearby. 

Washed up and changed into my school uniform, I made my way down to the canteen. I took my food and settled for a nice quiet corner at the canteen. Thinking that I could start a new day peacefully, I started to eat. Suddenly, a group of boys jumped in to me and flipped my food. I was lucky it didn't hit my uniform. 

"What are you doing here?" One of the boys said. I looked carefully, none of them looked like the boys I knew yesterday. Standing up to take my leave to avoid trouble, one of the boy walked up behind me and pushed me down."SIT DOWN!" He shouted. 

"Hello Missy. We are the invincible "Bosses". Yes. I am the leader. I am the boss of the "Bosses"." He said, sitting down opposite me. "What's your name? Song Ji Hyo?" He looked at my nametag. 

"Tell me more about you," He said, leaning on the table, looking up at me. 

I remained silence. No point wasting time with people like him.

"So you are going to remain silent?" He said, getting up and glaring at me. He then pinched my two cheeks together. "Is that right? Going to play tough? No one will rescue you. We are this place's bully. Biggest bully ever."

Suddenly, I saw Jae Suk, Gary and Dong Hoon standing behind the "boss" and more people surrounded the "Bosses". 

"Take your hands off my sister. Otherwise, I will break your jaw!" Jae Suk said. The boy stood up and glared at Jae Suk. The boy raised his hand and was about to punch Jae Suk when Jae Suk held his fist in his hands and forced it back.

"Don't mess with us." Jae Suk said, tightening his grip around the boy. The boy finally winced in pain and asked his gang to back off.

"Are you okay?" Jae Suk asked me as I rubbed my cheeks.

"Yes. I am fine." I said, not trying to show my pain.

"Here you go," Someone placed a plate of food in front of me. It was exactly what I took. I turned and saw Gwangsoo. 

"Thank you," I said, smiling at him. 

"I got school today Jae Suk, don't disturb me." I said to my brother as he took his own food and started eating too.

"Heol... Like I don't need to go to school. We all go to the same school and I never knew that so we are going to school together." Jae Suk said happily. 

"Yes. We will protect you!" Jong Kook said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I shurgged it off and said cooly,"Who said I needed your help?" and we all laughed. 

"Who are those people?" HaHa asked.

"They are "Bosses". They rule this school for now. They are this orphanage's bully. The teachers know but there is nothing much they can do about it. If they see it then they can stop it otherwise, nothing can be helped." Joong Ki said. 

"Ah... No wonder. What is that guy's  name?" I asked Joong Ki.

"That guy is called Mansik. He is this place's baddest boy. Bad from head to toe." He said shaking  his head and sighing. 

I giggled and they all looked at me.

"What?" I asked, embarrassed of all the attention. 

"We should form a group too!" Jae Suk suggested. 

"Yeah... Nice idea. Great job JS!" Jong Kook high-fived Jae Suk. 

"Now, what name should we have?" Suk Jin asked as he munched on his food.

"BOB!" I suddenly had an idea and  just named it. 

"Who's BOB?" Everyone asked me at the same time. 

"Us! Band Of Brothers." I said happily and clapped by myself.

Silence stood between me and everyone else. Suddenly, Gary shouted to the entire canteen," We are BOB!" and the rest of us started cheering. 

"We got your back Ji Hyo!" Gary said to me as he looked at me. I was touched by this gesture from my new friends. We act like we have known each other for years. 

"LONG LIVE BOB!" We all shouted our slogan as we then headed back to our rooms. 

LONG LIVE BOB...