My Beautiful Nightmare

Band Of Brothers

-JI HYO POV-

Is it a dream or real? I see my parents standing in front of me. 

"Mom? Dad?" I asked the two figure in front of me. 

"Yes sweetheart?" They asked me. It was so beautiful. My parents in front of me.

"Mom! Dad!" I said as I ran into their arms. It felt so warm and comfortable. 

"What are you doing here? How did you get here?" I asked them.

"You have done us proud my daughter. Topping the school!" They said, smiling from ear to ear. 

"How you know?" I asked them. 

"You are always first in my eyes. I love you so much my girl..." They said as tears came down.

"Mom, dad, I know who killed you already." I said, happy that I got justice for them.

"I know. I have met them before..." They said.

"You have met them before? How... how?" I asked, confused.

"We are friends. Don't be sad. I know that you are angry but you got to let it go. I don't want to see you like this. It is hard to make friends so loyal to you..." They said as they hugged me and soothed my hair as we talked. 

"Haha's parents killed you. Nearly killed me too." I said, angry and pulling myself out of their embrace.

"I said it is enough. No revenge. You have hurt him enough. He has hit you too so you guys are even." They said.

"But... I HATE HIM!" I shouted at them. Suddenly, they started burning up. Their faces cracked as fire flowed between their faces. They were so horrible looking. I closed my eye. After a while, I heard the burning sound go off and opened my eye again.

"I am sorry mom and dad. Sorry!" I said as I went on my knees. 

"It is okay my dear.... Now. It is time for you to wake up... We love you..." They said and slowly, they disappeared from my sight. 

As I opened my eyes, the bright lights blinded my sight. Someone covered my eyes for a while before removing his hands. I got up and saw Gary holding my hand on one side and Jong Kook on the other side. My jaw was bruised as I felt a plaster on my face. I looked at my knee. It was bandaged. 

"What happened?" I asked them.

"HaHa hit you on your jaw and you out. Someone accidentally stepped on your knee. We believe that it is HaHa too. It didn't seem intentional though." Gary said before Jong Kook could say anything. Admist his speaking, I realised that Gary's hand was the one I felt in my dream. Warm and comfortable. Very homely. 

"Is he outside? Can I talk to him?" I asked. Jong Kook looked at me.

"Are you sure? You hurt him quite badly. We are sorry about that news but he is rather hurt by your punches for a girl..." He said, laughing a little. 

"Yes. I want to see him. Alone. Please." I pleaded, looking from Jong Kook eventually back to Gary. 

"Ok." Gary and Jong Kook said at the same time. I saw them and realised that they were glaring at each other for saying the same thing. 

Gary got up and called HaHa in. When he came in, I felt so bad. His face was badly bruised. 

"HaHa," I called his name and raised a hand out. He quickly moved aside like dodging it.

"Sorry." I finally put my heart at rest to say it.

"What?" He asked, obviously shocked by the fact that I apologised. 

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have hit you so badly." I said, feeling guilty. 

"I am sorry. You out was even more dangerous than me like this. Sorry about everything." He offered too. 

"Friends?" I offered my hand out again. He moved back slightly again but not so obvious. 

"Friends..." He shook my hand. 

My beautiful nightmare... gave me another chance... It showed me things too. A true nightmare that I love...