My Best Friend is my Worst Enemy

Band Of Brothers

-JI HYO POV-

I slept in. I am so exhausted. Slept last night only at 2am after finding out the horrifying news that HaHa's parent's car was the one that crashed into my parent's car and caused my parents to die. 

Getting up, I felt rage and hatred build up in my insides. Changing and heading down for breakfast, I saw HaHa on the way down. He smiled to me but I just ignored him and continued walking on. I got my food and sat down at our usual table. Gary came up to me first. Seeing him was so happy. He sat opposite me and we ate first. As I was eating, someone sat down beside me. HaHa sat beside me. Instantly, I lost my apetite. Immediately, I got up and sat beside Gary instead. 

"What's wrong?" HaHa asked me. I glared at him and continued eating. 

"Did I say something wrong last night?" HaHa said. I refused to say anything.

"Come on. Sorry Ji Hyo. Can you talk to me?" HaHa asked again. Gary put a hand on his chest and tried to stop him but he glared at Gary which pissed me off really badly I don't know why but I didn't say anything. 

"Stop it Gary. Ji Hyo, sorry. If you are angry about me for ruining your 18th birthday, I apologise. Sorry." HaHa said, leaning closer across the table. 

I slammed my plate on the table. 

"Gary oppa. I am sorry. I lost my apetite. See you around." I said coldly and walked off to keep my plate first. HaHa chased after me. He grabbed my hand and that ticked me off. I turned around and slammed the entire plate of food into him. He let go and just stood there. Everyone stared at us. It was the first time BOB fought. 

"You better stop it Ha Dong Hoon!" I whispered sternly but coldly to him. I then turned and walk off. 

I bumped into Jong Kook on the way back. 

"Yo Ji Hyo!" He said as he held me. 

"Let go. I am not in a very good mood. Please let me be..." I said as I shook his hand away and walked up the stairs to my room. 

"What happened?" Eun Hye asked me. 

"I just realised the worst news of my life!" I said, shocked by how fast things are moving.

"Why?" She asked me. 

"HaHa's parents killed my parents!" I told Eun Hye honestly. All the girls then stared at me. 

"Serious?" They all gathered and asked me. Patiently, I told them everything. After ending it, I felt so good. It felt good to release all that stress and tension. 

"I got to go. They are most probably finding me now. See you guys around." I said as I got up from my bed and left the room. I made my way down to the canteen to find them but passing by the Parade Square, HaHa came out of the toilet. He saw me and ran towards me. I turned around immediately and tried to walk away but he caught me. 

"JI HYO! WHAT IS WRONG?" He shouted. "TELL ME WHAT DID I DO WRONG! DON'T IGNORE ME LIKE THIS!"

With his shouting, BOB gathered around. Other people gathered around too. 

"Ji Hyo. Stop. You must not have had a good night. You are never like this. Stop." Gary came to me and pushed me at my shoulders. I glared at him and he backed off. Next came Joong Ki. 

"Noona. Come with me. Ignore him!" He said, pulling my hand from behind. Forcefully, I pushed him back. he stumbled and fell backwards. 

HaHa saw this and shouted at me.

"SONG JI HYO. I DID WRONG. DON'T PUSH AND HURT EVERYONE ELSE! YOU WERE NEVER LIKE THIS. WHAT HAPPENED?"

"What happened? Wait here!" I asked him finally, pissed at him totally. I asked him to wait there. I ran back to my room and grabbed a file. 

Coming down, I opened the file and I took everything. 

"You. Ha. Dong. Hoon!" I pronounced his name one by one. "Your parents..." 

I held my breath before saying.

"Killed my parents." I said. 

"CAR PLATE NUMBER 1234.5G. Your parent's car number. 5432.1A." I said as I waved the paper in front of me. 

"Sounds familiar?" I asked him and sneered at him. 

"Are you that girl..." He asked me as he stepped forward. 

"Yes. I was in the car. I was in that very car which spun a total of 3 rounds in the air before crashing. In that car, we were a happy family. Until we saw your car coming towards us. Swaying from left to right, my parents could only try to dodge but your car came head on. We crashed. I was small, I crawled out. I could only watch my parent's car start fire and burn right in front of my eyes. Thanks to you..." I said as tears came streaming down.

"Ji Hyo..." He said. He was speechless.

"That is why we entered on the same day huh?" I joked around purposely. Then, I threw all the paper into the sky. It was raining papers. 

"Ji Hyo," HaHa said as he touched my hand. "Sorry." 

With rage in my heart and eyes, I grabbed his hand and swung him over my head. He landed with a thud. Sitting over him, I bashed him up. He retaliated too but I was stronger. Hitting him, his nose started bleeding, his eye started to turn purple. His lips cracked. My hand turned purple too. It was bruised. Gary hooked his arms under my armpits and pulled me away. Jong Kook and Joong Ki helped HaHa up. I saw HaHa. He was seeming with anger. Suddenly, he came towards me. Unfortunately for me, he hit me right in my jaw. I out. I then collapsed to the ground and admist all the commotion, someone stepped on my knee. CRACK. It seems dislocated. I tried to move but my knee was in tremendous pain. Searing pain spread through my veins from my knee and my jaw. I then fainted.

I was fainted. However, I had a dream. Or is it real? I saw my parents...