Time For A Break

Band Of Brothers

-JI HYO POV-

"Morning oppa!" I greeted Jae Suk as I walked out of my room. 

"Morning Ji Hyo!" Suk Jin greeted me too. Jong Kook lives in the same place too but I rarely see him. He would come home really late or leave really early. Last night, I waited for him for 4 hours until he came home. When he came home, he was drunk. 

"KIM JONG KOOK!" I called his name out pissed. He looked at me and immediately tried to race into the house, avoiding me. Seeing his actions, I immediately tripped him. 

"Sit!" I commanded him and quietly, he sat down. "Do you know that I have waited for you for 4 hours?" 

I know that he isn't very drunk. His cheeks are slightly red but he is sober. He doesn't walk like he is drunk. He most probably just drank a can or two. 

"I know that you are not drunk. Jong Kook oppa." I finally called him with an oppa behind. He looked up at me. 

"I am not angry anymore. Please stop avoiding me." I told him, holding his hand as we sat on the step before our main door. 

"I-I just feel so guilty. I feel so embarrassed to be a coward in front of me." He finally said. It was then he started crying. 

"I forgive you. I understand that you like me. I accept your confession but your mistake was not confessing but was trying to kiss me and hitting your friends." I told him seriously. 

"I feel so guilty and sad for breaking BOB but Joong Ki insulted me first." He said as tears fell. 

"It is okay. I will talk to him again. Now, the matter lies between Joong Ki and you. Jae Suk has already forgiven you given that he allows you to stay in his house. He is just showing his attitude." I persuaded Jong Kook to lessen his worry. 

"But-but... I screwed it all up!" He said once again. 

"Jong Kook, all you need to say is sorry." I then let go of his hand and got up. He got with me too. Before I left, as an encouragement, I leaned in and gave him a peck on his cheek. Afterwards, I ran into the house. 

Now, in the morning, Jong Kook opened his door and joined us for breakfast. Jong Kook was going to work. However, he did something I told him to.

"Jae Suk hyung. Sorry!" He bowed to him. Jae Suk initially continued his breakfast but finally he got up and they gave each other a big hug. To Jae Suk it is easy but to Joong Ki will be another problem. 

After Jong Kook left, Jae Suk and I started discusing about the person we are going to follow today.

"If he meets up with that man today, case closed! We can then go and play and rest for the time being." Jae Suk told me as he folded up the classified information. Suk Jin knows all this but we trust him to keep his mouth sealed as anyone who reveals anything will be prosecuted. 

"Let's go!" I said as I prepared the things we needed. 

The entire day, we followed this businessman everywhere he went. If he went into the gents, Jae Suk will follow. At 9pm, when we thought that the man was going home after his chaffeur dropped him there, we were about to leave. However, a taxi came and he board the taxi. We followed him all the way. Later, we saw the man meet up with a famous gangster known for drug trafficking. Snapping pictures, we sent it to Ryo Suk immediately. 

"Ryo Suk? Why?" Ryo Suk called me when we were on the way back. 

"Sure! The entire week? Alright!" I replied and then hung up. 

"Ryo Suk said that for this entire week. All expenses paid at his family's resort. All the activities free of charge. We go there without money also can. Yes! Rest!" I screamed to Jae Suk in jubilation as we finally get some rest from following this man. I was a little sad though because Gary cannot drop by tomorrow. I miss him...