Disputes

Band Of Brothers

-JI HYO POV-

Entering the room, I saw them all gathered and quarreling. This all started when I turned 18. If only I could turn time back. Standing there, I tried to recall that day's events. Jong Kook saw Ryo Suk with me and because we both tripped, he looked like he was going to kiss me. However, Jong Kook punched Ryo Suk. Then, I had a small fight with Jong Kook and he then was forced to say that he liked me. Silence was all I could give. He then tried to kiss me but Joong Ki came up and stopped him. I suspected something already. They actually glared at each other. They left and I realised that I was crying. Gary had come up to me and left me his handkerchief. However, I have not seen him so far yet. Today, Jae Suk, Suk Jin all returned. 

During dinner, it seemed alright although Jong Kook and Joong Ki didn't talk to each other much. From my room, I was going to ask Jae Suk out to talk about his job and his house but as soon as I left my room, I heard shouts. Inaudible. 

Pushing open the door slightly, I saw the commotion inside. Something told me that I came in time to watch the fight start. 

"Jae Suk! Can you help me take my handphone on Dong Hoon's bed?" Jong Kook said as he lay in his bed lazily. 

"Okay!" Jae Suk said happily. Next, Joong Ki had to add in his opinion. Gary was not inside I realised.

"Such a lazy friend. No wonder took him so long to do it." Joong Ki said quite loudly while reading his book. 

Suddenly, it was all quiet. Jong Kook then got up and asked him.

"Who you talking to?" Jong Kook asked furiously.

"The one who knows will feel it in his heart. Ashamed he should be for taking so long to do it and ended up failing." Joong Ki continued rubbing in. He didn't even look up and continued reading his book.

"What is he talking about? This guy!" Suk Jin laughed thinking that this is a joke. Gwangsoo then laughed along too. 

"Heol. What a joke he is!" Joong Ki said and most of them mistook Joong Ki for commenting about the book.

"What book are you reading? Comment until like this." Jae Suk asked, passing Jong Kook's phone to him. I saw Jong Kook eyeing Joong Ki all this while as he tapped his phone on his palm. 

"Not the book. Someone. Haish. I am ashamed." Joong Ki said again ignoring everyone.

Jong Kook finally got up and asked again.

"Who the hell are you talking about?" He said, dumping his phone onto his bed. 

"The one who shall not be named," Joong Ki said, looking up to Jae Suk, Suk Jin, Gwangsoo, Haha and finally to Jong Kook. He smiled his killer smile but very sacarstically. 

"Heol," Joong Ki said again, looking down.

"WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Jong Kook asked sternly once more and kicked Joong Ki's bed. Everyone was paralzyed with fear. No one knew what to do. This was the first time the boys ever fought like seriously. Joong Ki remained silent and flipped his page. That is when Jong Kook snatched the book out of Joong Ki's hands and banged it across his head. 

"JONG KOOK!" HaHa said and before Jong Kook could reach for the book again, HaHa made a dive for it and took it away. Joong Ki stumbled off his bed from Jong Kook's blow by the book. The side of Joong Ki's face had turned red. His ear. Gwangsoo helped Joong Ki up and this time, Joong Ki went straight up to Jong Kook and insulted him. 

"KIM JONG KOOK. ALL MUSCLES BUT SUCH A COWARD!" Joong Ki said, pointing a finger into Jong Kook's face. 

"Don't you dare point to me!" Jong Kook said, slapping Joong Ki's finger away. However, Joong Ki raised it back up again.

"Why? What's wrong coward? I like pointing got problem is it?" Joong Ki attacked. 

Jong Kook blew as he grabbed Joong Ki's hand and twisted it. Joong Ki cried out in pain as Jae Suk tried to pull Jong Kook away. Finally, it was useless. Jae Suk pinched Jong Kook's upperarm muscles where he winced in pain. 

"What is going on between the two of you?" Suk Jin asked as Jae Suk and Suk Jin put a hand each on both Jong Kook and Joong Ki, holding them back as they recover from the pain. 

"Ask this fellow Hyung! This hyung there, tried to kiss your sister!" Joong Ki finally said. Jong Kook glared at Joong Ki. 

Jae Suk looked at Jong Kook. 

"Did you?" He asked Jong Kook calmly.

"Yes. I like Ji Hyo." Jong Kook finally said with courage and I felt so embarrassed. "After I confessed, it was so awkward so I could only try to kiss her to relieve the tension but BASTARD had to interfere when no one interfered when he kissed Ji Hyo in the MRT!" Jong Kook sent another attack back. It was no use to Joong Ki though. Joong Ki won with his next statement.

"At least I succeeded and I did it openly. Not like a coward or like you. Don't even dare do anything in front of anyone. Secretly do it. Coward." Joong Ki said. 

That sent Jong Kook off the roof, he pushed everyone aside and launched towards Joong Ki. There was nothing they could do. Jong Kook went straight for Joong Ki. Holding Joong Ki by his neck and holding him down, Jong Kook attacked Joong Ki's abdomen. With all this commotion, some of the guys suffered his blows while trying to stop him. Joong Ki was no pushover as well. He have been building up too. As the two sent blows to each other, blood appeared after a while. That is when the rest of them started to really panick. I got a shock too because Gary suddenly appeared behind me. Gary pulled me back and entered the room silently. Quietly, he went behind Jong Kook and grabbed him under his armpits and pulled him away. Jong Kook, on rage mood, turned around and punched Gary so hard in his nose that it bled immediately. Not letting go, Jong Kook punched Gary's eye and it turned dark purple immediately. Blood was on the ground. Gary was bleeding too much. I walked over to Joong Ki, kicked him in his stomach again hard. Then, I pulled Gary out of Jong Kook's reach with the help of others. I then went straight to Jong Kook. Jong Kook was blinded by hate because the moment I stood in front of him, he pushed me aside and I banged my head instantly on the side table. On the corner. 

"JI HYO!" Everyone shouted except Joong Ki and Jong Kook. I kicked Joong Ki and let Jong Kook attack me so that they see the severity of the situation. 

Gary came up to me. Gary on my left and Jae Suk on my right. As they helped me up, they first checked the side table.

"KIM JONG KOOK!" Jae Suk shouted for once and attacked Jong Kook immediately. "SHE. IS. BLEEDING. IN. HER. HEAD!" He said each word as Jae Suk punched Jong Kook once every word. 

Gary held my head and he looked at his hand. It was red with blood. I stood up as I wobbled to Jae Suk. 

"S-Stop..." I mumbled as my vision started to blur. "Every-everyone just-just... stop-stop!" I said.

Everyone looked at me and then I walked out of the room. With their room door open, they saw me in clear view. I was pretty sure someone heard my message from my mind. The person with telepathy did because just as I crumbled to the ground, the person ran over, kneeled down and held my head before it crashed onto the ground. 

"Ji Hyo! Stay with us!" I suddenly heard. Gary.

"Ji Hyo! Look at me. You are fine. Look at me. Don't sleep!" I hear someone not so familiar. Forcing my eyes open. Ryo Suk. My protector. 

"JI HYO! LOOK AT HYUNG!" Obviously Jae Suk. Suddenly, all went black but I could hear voices. They seemed near but their voices seem so distant. Just so far. So near yet so far. 

When I regained my vision, I saw a different sight. 

"Ms Song! Please look at me!" A lady said as he looked right at me.

"What is your name?" She asked me. 

"S-SONG. JI-JI H-HYO..." I whispered. 

"How old are you?" She asked again.

"18!" I used all my might and energy to answer.

"I-I feel s-so sl-sleepy! I-I want to-to sleep!" I told the lady.

"Look at me. I know that you are sleepy but you can't fall asleep. Look at me! Don't sleep!" The lady said and with all my willpower, I looked at her. She asked me a series of question and before I know it, she is no longer asking me to stay awake but to just sleep.

Maybe I will have another sweet dream... Maybe I will meet my parents again... True enough, I see a beam of light blind me and 2 people standing in front of me.